How Do I Get Discount on Gift Card?

luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659
edited December 1969 in The Commons

How do I get the discount on the gift card. I put one for $100 in my cart and went to the cart. There was no $10 discount as promo described. Is there a code?

Comments

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

I got my discount at check out.

So you'll need to checkout to get the 10%, if i'm not mistaken.

If that doesn't work you can always fill in a support ticket.

Hope this helps

Grtz Jean-Claude

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Worked for me a few hours ago, all I did was check out and there it was. But since then others have checked out and not gotten the discount -- yeah, best to contact Support. 8-/

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited December 1969

Who iz theez Soopurt I heer sue mooch of? I triz deez... do I needs dee weegeez boreds? Maybee Mr Soopurt is ded? I hoops not. I thin deez woord duz not meen wut all deez peeples thin it meenz. I haft dee bedder ideer... I take de boddle and poot in eet dee ledder... den I trow id in dee see... maybee sumone finds eet, maybee nots... eeder wayz I get same rezultz,No? Ya?

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659
    edited December 1969

Worked for me a few hours ago, all I did was check out and there it was. But since then others have checked out and not gotten the discount -- yeah, best to contact Support. 8-/

Thanks to you both. Didn't work for me so I submitted a support ticket.

edited December 1969

FYI from the other thread: the discounts on Gift Cards for $50 or $200 and over seem to be applying fine, it's $100-ish ones that are glitching.

Mods, candidate for a thread-merge?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139
    edited December 1969

Just for info, looks like the discount is now working as I just bought a $100 GC and was charged $90.
    (This was my third attempt over the last two days, as my cart also showed no discount on the first two tries, but third time lucky as they say!)

edited December 1969

Quick reminder that today's the last day for 5-15% off on DAZ gift cards -- if you can get a $200 one for yourself before midnight DAZ-time, this means that everything you buy with it has effectively been pre-dicounted 15%, no matter whose it is or what other sales it's on. :coolsmile:

screenshot.24-12-2012_15_.04_.38_.png
    707 x 527 - 338K