Character Morphs for Genesis: HIROism for H5 + CMS HIROism for H5 Add On (65 presets!) [Commercial]

3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
edited December 2012 in The Commons

In the Store Now as part of the Countdown to Christmas Sale...Get it now and you get the add-on free.

(The Add-on does NOT require M5; that's an error. You just need HIROism, Genesis Evolution Morphs & H5) CORRECTED

Includes files for DS4.5 (DUF) & DS4 (DSA)

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/character-morphs-for-genesis-hiroism-for-h5

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/cmg-hiroism-for-h5-add-on

Post edited by 3DProclivity on

Comments

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

All 7 characters have sliders for the full character AND separate head and body morphs!

Enjoy them all...I even made a woman so there would be at least ONE HIROine in the main product and several more in the add on...

Below is Hiroko...

hiroismpromos_pu7.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 96K
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,812
    edited December 1969

If the addon is free for only 24 hours, then there's a content-bearing error in the text for CMG Hiroism. It says

Get the saving started in this Countdown to Christmas Special offer get CMG HIROism for H5 Add-on for FREE when purchased with this item! Offer expires Wednesday night! ...

It should say "Offer expires 9:00 pm DAZ time, TUESDAY night" or something like.

It looks like a really good product; I'm looking forward to working with it.

edited December 2012

vwrangler said:
    If the addon is free for only 24 hours, then there's a content-bearing error in the text for CMG Hiroism. It says

Get the saving started in this Countdown to Christmas Special offer get CMG HIROism for H5 Add-on for FREE when purchased with this item! Offer expires Wednesday night! ...

It should say "Offer expires 9:00 pm DAZ time, TUESDAY night" or something like.

It looks like a really good product; I'm looking forward to working with it.

Thanks!

And fair enough about the timeline. I was just trying to get the idea across that the deal is only supposed to last one day. With DAZ who knows how long a day really will be. lol

I'll edit the title of the thread.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Ooh these look good. I've picked them up.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 2012

These really look good! I'll have to think about them because the month just started.... of course this means my budget will still cover.... ohhh, decisions, decisions! :cheese:

edited to ask: can you use them if you don't have Hiro5?

Love, Jeanne

Post edited by Jeanne M on
  • ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Looks to be interesting, especially since the add-on pack seems to support using it with non Hiro figures.

edited December 2012

Anikad: Glad you like them! I tried to make them as versatile as possible so you could use a wide variety of skins. Feel free to post a few renders if you have time. Would love to see them. :)

JeanneM said:
    These really look good! I'll have to think about them because the month just started.... of course this means my budget will still cover.... ohhh, decisions, decisions! :cheese:

Love, Jeanne

Thank you! Don't get them if it breaks your budget but if you can fit them in now this is the best time to buy them. I don't think they will ever be any cheaper. I made the set and I can't stop playing with them.

I would not recommend using this if you don't have Hiro 5. You can mix the main characters with other Genesis figures, use the heads on non-Hiro bodies, or the bodies on non-Hiro heads, but I am pretty sure you have to have Hiro 5 to get the full benefit of the set. HIRO 5 dials into the various morphs in varying degrees. Without him I think you will get a lot of errors and the figure that eventually loads, if one loads, will not look the way it was intended to look.

Looks to be interesting, especially since the add-on pack seems to support using it with non Hiro figures.

Glad you like the way it looks. Doing separate heads and bodies and making the package figures mixable with other Genesis characters was based, in part, on your feedback regarding the OBI for Genesis M5 character pack.

As I said above, the add-on utilizes the 7 character morphs in the main product; it will be of little use without H5. That said, it will help you get the most out of the H5 character overall by making him easy to incorporate into your other Genesis figures. See the example in the promos using Michael 5 (Add-on pack) or the last promo in the main product. All still use at least a little H5 but give V4, Freak 4, the Brute, and all the others different features than was possible before H5.

Hope that clarifies.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Hi,

I like the character morphs you made. ZBrush I take it? But what does CMG mean and are these also original morphs in the CMG pack or are these using other packs that are already out?

edited December 2012

RAMWolff said:
    Hi,

I like the character morphs you made. ZBrush I take it? But what does CMG mean and are these also original morphs in the CMG pack or are these using other packs that are already out?

Thanks! I use a number of modellers for different effects, but yes, ZBrush is one of them.

CMG = Character Morphs for Genesis

The Add-On pack uses the original morphs in the Character Morphs for Genesis HIROism for H5 product. It is not a standalone item. That said. Let me be clear, you cannot make all the characters in the presets out of my 7 main characters without spinning some dials. I added Genesis Evolution morphs to many of them to show people how to create new characters from my main product. If you buy the product, load up a preset from the Add-On (like Asian Man) and go to the shaping tab. Be sure you have selected the Genesis figure, and click Currently Used. Nothing is hidden. That will show you exactly what morphs I added to my custom morphs to get that preset character.

Hope that makes sense. lol Sounded way more confusing than it is.

edited December 2012

Ooops...double post

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Very cool. Thanks for explaining things to me. I'm not at all confused. My Bruno pack will be similar in many ways, when it's finally out. LOL Thanks again!

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

JeanneM said:

Love, Jeanne

Thank you! Don't get them if it breaks your budget but if you can fit them in now this is the best time to buy them. I don't think they will ever be any cheaper. I made the set and I can't stop playing with them.

I would not recommend using this if you don't have Hiro 5. You can mix the main characters with other Genesis figures, use the heads on non-Hiro bodies, or the bodies on non-Hiro heads, but I am pretty sure you have to have Hiro 5 to get the full benefit of the set. HIRO 5 dials into the various morphs in varying degrees. Without him I think you will get a lot of errors and the figure that eventually loads, if one loads, will not look the way it was intended to look.
    Thank you for your honesty, much appreciated and I won't forget it. :)
    Since I don't have Hiro I wihlisted them for now.

Love, Jeanne

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 2012

My first render using these morphs, I think they add alot to the hiro 5 set and Genesis in general.
    Nice work

CMG1a.jpg
    1000 x 1414 - 407K
    Post edited by scorpio on
    edited December 2012

My first render using these morphs, I think they add alot to the hiro 5 set and Genesis in general.
    Nice work

Thank you. And that is an excellent render. Love the pose, the outfit, the hair, and the soft lighting. Thanks for sharing it!
    What skin texture is that BTW? Takeo?

edited December 1969

Get this while the add-on is free folks and available. Not sure what will happen after the sale ends. This was supposed to be a time-limited add-on. It could disappear.