Lady Of the Lake files missing!

JulesartJulesart Posts: 20
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have been tearing my hair off trying to install a file that does not exist! The folder for the V4 clothing is missing. The character installs but the clothes do not even though it clearly states Lady of the Lake clothing bundle V4 PC! It's a duplicate of the character and no clothes. The genesis files are fine. I can find them in Daz Studio but not in Poser. Hasn't anyone else have this issue. This is the third time I rest the downloads. Please help.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,742
    edited December 1969

Are these the Mac or the Windows files?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Resetting the downloads won't help to resolve the issues if the wrong items are in the bundle. Either search Mantis https://bugs.daz3d.com/ to see if a bug report has been made, if not make a bug report. This will insure it gets fixed for everyone.

If you don't have an account for Mantis you will have to create one.

• JulesartJulesart Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Are these the Mac or the Windows files?

These are for windows

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Resetting the downloads won't help to resolve the issues if the wrong items are in the bundle. Either search Mantis https://bugs.daz3d.com/ to see if a bug report has been made, if not make a bug report. This will insure it gets fixed for everyone.

Do you need to make a bug report specifically as I sent a ticket to Technical Support about this last week. They responded last Friday stating that this problem had been forwarded to their QA Manager and it should be fixed soon.

edited December 1969

No that is fine kurisu2112

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,742
    edited December 1969

I forwarded it too, so with luck it will be fixed on Monday.

edited December 1969

Szark said:

Sorry this was the wrong information, I went and asked so yes making a Support Ticket directed to Tech Support is the correct way to deal with these issues. Sorry for the misinformation.
    edited December 1969

Thank you, I appreciate the help.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,759
    edited December 1969

I have been tearing my hair off trying to install a file that does not exist! The folder for the V4 clothing is missing. The character installs but the clothes do not even though it clearly states Lady of the Lake clothing bundle V4 PC! It's a duplicate of the character and no clothes. The genesis files are fine. I can find them in Daz Studio but not in Poser. Hasn't anyone else have this issue. This is the third time I rest the downloads. Please help.

Obviously only those who are worthy may find the Lady Of The Lake. Before you may download her fair files, thou must complete a quest. And thus, Daz doeth Command: Bring Us a Shrubbery!*

(*Hopefully coming soon as a Lisa's Botanicals add on.)

edited December 1969

We are the knights that say Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,251
    edited December 1969

I noticed when I got it (some months ago) that one of the textures in the Mac package seems to be missing -- or at any rate, it doesn't apply. In fact more than one acts a bit strange. The crown comes in with a rather nice red and gold texture that doesn't match anything else in the package, with an untextured veil (everything else loads untextured). I can texture the veil but it still doesn't blend or match anything else in the package. I would very much like to find the set it does match, because it's quite attractive. However, the issue is that belt 3 shows up in a thumbnail. but it doesn't apply. Belt 2 applies instead. The two are quite similar, both being basicly black and silver with red jewels, but they are two different textures, and one doesn't appear to be accessible. There doesn't seem to be a specific .jpg file for the belts, however. There are files for the crown and the sword. But not the necklace or belt. I don't know what files selecting the thumbnails actually call on for certain.

edited December 1969

I see there has been changes made to the files but now the Pc files for Lady Of the Lake clothing Bundle is the same as the Mac files so they are of no use to me! I want the clothes files for V4! Why have two Mac file labeled incorrectly! This has been a problem now for a long time! I received no answer on the ticket I placed for this problem so I guess a phone call is in order! This is frustrating. I know you people at Daz have a lot to fix I guess, but these are mistakes in packing files that just shouldn't happen.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Indeed, you are correct. I will flag it up again, but I honestly don't think much will be done today, as it is a major holiday in the US.

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Seems to be fixed now.
    Just reset my downloads, PC file for V4 clothing is now

14387_LOLVictoria4_1.2_dpc.exe 101,120KB