Bruuna - Free character and clothing for victoria 4.2 - Dazstudio and Poser.

Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
edited December 2012 in Art Studio

My early Christmas present. I would like to see some pics and if you like the clothes. They are simple, but they were made ​​with love. Is for you fans of Bruuna. ( Conforming Clothing, Obj,Cr2, Morphs and Base Textures. )

Enjoy.

Beto.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/66076/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Stockings-and-Shoes-for-Bruuna.

Post edited by Roberto Melo on

Comments

• Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
    edited December 2012

My early Christmas present. I would like to see some pics and if you like the clothes. They are simple, but they were made ​​with love. Is for you fans of Bruuna. ( Conforming Clothing, Obj,Cr2, Morphs and Base Textures. )

Enjoy.

Beto.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/65915/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Top-and-Pantie-for-Bruuna.

Bruuna__Conforming_Top_and_Panties.jpg
    582 x 600 - 208K
    edited December 1969
    104121.jpg
    462 x 600 - 54K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Welcome Back. You know I might just have to help you out a bit.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Welcome Back. You know I might just have to help you out a bit.

Hello Jaderail , my good friend and partner. Download and use the clothes to Bruuna. Tell our friends and want to see your Renders with clothes. A big hug. Beto.

PS: I hope you like the gift christmas.

edited December 1969

Bat - Bruuna.

Bat_-_Bruuna_by_Betomelo_DazForum.jpg
    1021 x 1200 - 445K
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

I've used GenX to put Bruuna onto Genesis... if I get the time, I'll be sure to post something here :)

edited December 1969

Hey Beto, I'm a Community Volunteer here at Daz3D now. Would it bother you if we moved this thread to the Art Studio Forum? For new Threads it is preferred. Only the very old long running threads from the old DAZ were put in the commons. Lets all go to the Art Studio Forum and do some Bruuna Renders.

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Is Bruuna, back at DAZ Forums? :) That would be great :) - I am happy to see her here again!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hey Beto, I'm a Community Volunteer here at Daz3D now. Would it bother you if we moved this thread to the Art Studio Forum? For new Threads it is preferred. Only the very old long running threads from the old DAZ were put in the commons. Lets all go to the Art Studio Forum and do some Bruuna Renders.

Ok, Jaderail, can change the topic to where it should be! :)

edited December 1969

Jabba101 said:

I've used GenX to put Bruuna onto Genesis... if I get the time, I'll be sure to post something here :)

You could collect the documents Bruuna to Genesis and they send me, so I could pack up and posting on SharedCG. What do you think?

edited December 1969

sedor said:
    Is Bruuna, back at DAZ Forums? :) That would be great :) - I am happy to see her here again!

Hello, Sendor! Test the clothes and post your pics. Hugs my friend.

edited December 1969

sedor said:

Hello, Sendor! Test the clothes and post your pics. Hugs my friend.

Just downloading them at this moment! When the render which is currently running at the background is finished, I'll take Bruuna and dress her up with the new clothes!

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,507
    edited December 1969

Good to see you again Roberto, I wondered where you went. :)

edited December 1969

I am so looking forward to trying out the new stuff. But folks who know me will wonder how I will ever keep Bruuna in any clothes.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Obrigado for the Bruuna shares, Beto :cheese:

I may be too new to say "welcome back", but webees :red:

Jaderail said:
    I am so looking forward to trying out the new stuff. But folks who know me will wonder how I will ever keep Bruuna in any clothes.

I remember that one I saw, Jad ; it was hot ;-P

edited December 1969

Good to see you again Roberto, I wondered where you went. :)

Hello Snow! Very good to see you here my friend. I've been hibernating for a while but I'm back.

Hugs.

edited December 1969

Obrigado for the Bruuna shares, Beto :cheese:

I may be too new to say "welcome back", but webees :red:

Jaderail said:

I remember that one I saw, Jad ; it was hot ;-P

Thank you my friend, I hope you enjoy! :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

The clothes are simple, Jad! Not morphs, but controls adjustments are sufficient to correct small defects. But the clothes will not bear exaggerated poses. I'm doing a set of 6 different textures for the top and panties.

Comming soon: socks, shoes, jeans and another shirt.

Take the test, hug.

edited November 2012

Hello friends.

Please, do it again download, because I applied morphs on Top and Panties. This will greatly help in adjustments of clothing.

Enjoy! :)

Beto.

Bruuna_morphs2.jpg
    1019 x 736 - 368K
    Bruuna_morphs.jpg
    1022 x 740 - 336K
  • edited November 2012

I can't refine this as much as I'd like--- travel day tomorrow--- but here's something, at least... Thanks again, Beto!

Buddies_c1.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 773K
    Post edited by merc-daz3d_c669b168a9 on
    edited December 1969

alanscape said:
    I can't refine this as much as I'd like--- travel day tomorrow--- but here's something, at least... Thanks again, Beto!

Thank you, Alan! His art was beautiful. The package has been updated with clothes, has now morphs to help in adjustments of clothing.

edited December 1969

Coming soon.

Stockings are ready. The morphs are working to adjust various poses.

The shoes are giving problems when the foot bends. Today I will work on it to improve it. :)

hugs, my friends!!

Beto.

Bruuna_Test_Clothings.png
    1277 x 1500 - 690K
    edited December 1969

I Love You Bruuna.

I_Love_You_Bruuna_By_Betomelo_Forum.jpg
    1276 x 1500 - 2M
    edited December 1969

Well... I started to do a scene with your new clothes for Bruuna, but while playing with the camera and posing her... it turned more and more into a "fantasy" style picture... and I used totally different clothes...

Anyway, I want to share this render with you...

Title: Rest.

2012-11-27_Rest_web.jpg
    1125 x 1500 - 831K
    edited December 1969

Great stuff folks. I have not forgot my favorite lady, I'm just working on some other things before I will have the time to play. I have not even had the time to come up with a idea yet. I will get in here soon I hope.

edited December 1969

sedor said:
    Well... I started to do a scene with your new clothes for Bruuna, but while playing with the camera and posing her... it turned more and more into a "fantasy" style picture... and I used totally different clothes...

Anyway, I want to share this render with you...

Title: Rest.

Sendor, fantastic! Creativity is great, she has her own ways! Cheers!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Great stuff folks. I have not forgot my favorite lady, I'm just working on some other things before I will have the time to play. I have not even had the time to come up with a idea yet. I will get in here soon I hope.

Do not fade away, you traitor! hehehehehe ...

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Do not fade away, you traitor! hehehehehe ...I will not do that my friend, I just have WAY to many things to do right now. I'm into Animating, working on one right now, I'm into Prop creation, working on a food set right now, I have a project I've been setting up for almost a year now, working on things for it also, and I've become a Daz3D Community Volunteer (Help other users if I can) in the last few months. I have very little FREE time, and I'm doing all that as my health allows. I do about one Render for Fun a month now. And you know what kind of renders I find fun, the Daz3D TOS just does not like them at this time. When we get Flags back so I can post MY type (wink, your type too) of renders I'll be happier.

edited December 1969

Could someone help me with these problems?

Thank you. :)

Beto.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/12681/

edited December 2012

Hello my friends.

When I did the first top to Bruuna. I do not knew, make morphs in Hexagon, and save them.

Today, with Free Plugin - Morph to Cr2 - Created by DeltaX. I can save the morphs. Using the bridge DazStudio to Hexagon, morphs is very easy to be made.

So I did the top first, on the base Bruuna, which is wrong, what is right for the size of model V4, and then make morphs to conform in Bruuna.

Here I made the right way now, and everything works better.

Bruuna_TShirt_Forum.jpg
    1277 x 1500 - 896K
    Screen_TShirt.jpg
    1023 x 740 - 315K