Random Order Confirmations....

mambanegramambanegra Posts: 574
edited December 1969 in The Commons

What's going on here? I have gotten 2 order confirmations....each for a $1, and paid for by store credit...but, I haven't ordered anything. Are people running tests on live accounts? Should we be concerned about real charges during a failed test? This is not very good behavior, in my opinion...and makes me VERY nervous, since DAZ has access to my CC information.....not sure for how much longer that will be...

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,809
    edited December 1969

You hadn't ordered one of the $1 items had had the order get stuck Pending Authorisation?

edited December 1969

Apparently this is part of fixing the PC issues - it's DAZ money being used, not a charge to your credit card or store credit balance. I'm not sure how it's working, so I can't add much in the way of explanation.

edited December 1969

OK, I now have had a more complete explanation (which Ann is posting in the main thread):

For all paying PC Membership previous to Magento, you have seen numerous errors with your PC Membership. We have found a resolution for these issues.

You will see an order for your Membership being charged $1 of store credit that you did not make. This is correct. DAZ issued $1 to your account and made an order for your Membership again for you. Once this has been done, you will no longer see any issues with your PC Membership. If until this has been done to your account, you miss any sales, please let us know, we will take care of that for you.

Thank you for your patience.