The Toy Pony [commercial]

124»

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I installed the Toy Pony but I cannot find any of the cutie marks in the library or how to give this pony a cutie mark. Other than that I like this product.

toypony.jpg
    1540 x 862 - 29K
  • SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

I installed the Toy Pony but I cannot find any of the cutie marks in the library or how to give this pony a cutie mark. Other than that I like this product.

Had me stumped at first too LOL

The presets are here: My Library\Presets\Characters\RawArt

(After I found them, I moved them to the Horse 2 folder in "Animals" )

Hope that helps!

edited December 1969

Hope that helps!

Guess the problem is that I was looking in 2012 library instead of the 4.5 library. So the cutie marks are only for 4.5 not 2012?

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Hope that helps!

Guess the problem is that I was looking in 2012 library instead of the 4.5 library. So the cutie marks are only for 4.5 not 2012?

Ah, I didn't realize it was Poser. I'm not positive, but I believe the markings use LIE, which would mean DS only.

But someone will come along with a better answer I'm sure :)

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Plenty of lovely happy-horsey renders!

KickAir 8P I just love the bear.

Thanks! Iron Bear was originally supposed to be Iron Pony, but my attempts to make the texture map failed miserably — The DH2’s UV map may be excellent for realism, but not so good with the Toy Pony. Even simple quarter-marks distort, like that radiation symbol. I’ve got a number of super-heroes I’d love to do pony emulations of — if somebody could do a more toy-friendly UV with a seam guide I’d really appreciate it.
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,296
    edited December 1969

I don't know if this will help but crblackthorne has remapped the MIlhorse 2 to take mil horse 1 textures and created a clone, I haven't tried it yet,
    heres a link anyway

https://sites.google.com/site/crblackthorne/downloads

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,729
    edited December 1969

Yes, the decals are made using LIE which afaik do not work in poser.

Rawn

Hope that helps!

Ah, I didn't realize it was Poser. I'm not positive, but I believe the markings use LIE, which would mean DS only.

But someone will come along with a better answer I'm sure :)

edited December 1969

once I get my computer set up at the new place I am going to try to figure out how to make decals in 2012.