DS 4.5 Instance Spacing

barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
edited December 1969 in The Commons

How can I control the spacing between my instances when I use "Create new node instances" in DA 4.5? I'm Using the latest Beta 4.5.1.41 on Windows 7 64 bit. I created 10 instances, and they are spaced very far apart.

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

i always edited them by hand...even if they let you control the spacing, I often need to change rotations and height and stuff. But yeah if there is a way to automatically have it change that stuff would be nice.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

So far manual placing I am affraid.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited December 1969

Try using the Align pane - still a two step process, of course, but if you want regular spacing it may help. You could also look at Send in the Clones 2.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    edited December 1969

Try using the Align pane - still a two step process, of course, but if you want regular spacing it may help. You could also look at Send in the Clones 2.

Thanks, the align pane was new to me. I played around with it some, and I think it will help.
  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Except it doesn't seem to work (instancing; that is using SITC). :down: