How do I search order history?

edited December 2012 in The Commons

My itemized order history seems to be in random order and i can't organize it by date or anything else. I need to find something specific to re-download. Anyone know if we can search the order history somehow?

EDIT: Found it! still can't figure out how to search but when i refreshed my page the items snapped into ABC order lol... nice

Post edited by blawsonhull_d4dce55f7f on

Comments

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 2012

Depending on where in the alphabet the first letter of the product I want to re-download is, I first change the number of items viewed per page to 50, and then I usually click on the elipses (...) which takes me to somewhere further down the list. IOW, the first time I click on it, it takes me to the Ds, and if I click it again, it takes me to the Gs, and a third click takes me to the Ms. That way I can decide how close I am to what I'm looking for rather than going through pages 1 by 1.

That said, of course, clicking the elipses might take you to a different set of first letters, depending on how many items you've purchased and where their first letters fall in the alphabet.

Post edited by Miss B on