The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    whine: long island railroad is a ripoff sigh

Well that just makes the choice easier, doesn't it? ... no otk partying for you... but on the flipside, new shinies that you can play with for the next few years ;-).

is that 'flipside' a double entendre? tee hee :lol:

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

I am mad at someone. I did not know I was or why? I do not feel mad. I have a bit of a heartburn and a hint of a headache coming on.

I think I may know who you're mad at.
    Feel better.
    Linda_Causey_A_visit_fom_the_migraine_fairy_2001Small_en.gif
    400 x 399 - 30K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

One more of those COLD days with the wet air, not very good on my Arthured up bones. Been like this all week now. All I need is some DRY air, the cold is okay as long as it's dry too. Doing stuff is hard when your the Rusted up version of the Tin Man of Oz.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. City rooftops crouched and cool under a mottled white and grey sky after overnight thunder and lightning and a few spots of rain outside my window.

edited December 1969

I passed the background check so I think I got the job!

Yay! :)

edited December 1969

Goood Moornins :heart:

so it turns out manpower experis paid me for Thanksgiving Holls. can't keep up with the rules

wheeee
    rubs hands together like the grinch

do i spend it on the last days of the rdna sale?
    or spend it on taxis and trains to go the city, see a 80 ft tree, eat waffles in Chelsea, and go to an otk party?

Hey great :)

edited December 1969

No real complaints, but I could sure use a music player! MP3s do NBOT play well when you're rendering...! :ahhh:

Happy Dayyyyyyyyy! :coolsmile:

Couldn't live without an iPod attached somewhere :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    One more of those COLD days with the wet air, not very good on my Arthured up bones. Been like this all week now. All I need is some DRY air, the cold is okay as long as it's dry too. Doing stuff is hard when your the Rusted up version of the Tin Man of Oz.

Tjohn hands Jade Magic Oil can (wish I really could).
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Jaderail said:

Tjohn hands Jade Magic Oil can (wish I really could).

Thanks for trying to help him. I feel so much for Jeff in weather like this, I know just what he means. Wet cold is something I have had to get used to in Wales, when I was down in SE England we got more dry cold, which doesn't affect the arthritis so much.

Internal lubrication helps, but not a lot.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The New Avatar is to honor the PAIN that Arthur will bring until Spring settles in real good.

edited November 2012

is cold. brrr shivrrr

i haven't put up a free stuffs in a while.

hmmmm??? kitteh paws tapping

ooo, hardcore m3 is 70 percents sale.

so i decided instead of going to the city tomorrow,
    i'll go to cheesecake factory for some white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, and use the rest of my thanksgiving money on shiny conntennt i been agonizing over all month

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    The New Avatar is to honor the PAIN that Arthur will bring until Spring settles in real good.

laughter releases body chemistry ... maybe some Peanut therapy?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    No real complaints, but I could sure use a music player! MP3s do NBOT play well when you're rendering...! :ahhh:

Happy Dayyyyyyyyy! :coolsmile:

Couldn't live without an iPod attached somewhere :)

Invasion of the Pod Snatchers

... err ... or was that body snatchers in pods :)

edited November 2012

I am mad at someone. I did not know I was or why? I do not feel mad. I have a bit of a heartburn and a hint of a headache coming on.

it may seem childish, but flipping the bird at a jerkass is good therapy.

it didn't work for Neo in the Matrix.

flipping a double-bird can feel good.

and if the double bird fails,

go straight to the wanking hand gesture. !

Post edited by Mistara on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Actually I do not remember who I was mad at so I forgot. Also I doubt that person was a jerkass.

edited December 1969

Actually I do not remember who I was mad at so I forgot. Also I doubt that person was a jerkass.

you prolly weren't mad at Agent Smith. at least he was honest about his feelings. not like that guy who complained how do robots would know what chicken tastes like.

edited December 1969

my eyes are tired.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited November 2012

I checked my online statement for my card. My bank still hasn't posted the entire refund amount that Daz sent me. Ugg. Maybe I should open an account with another bank. It has been six weeks since Daz sent the refund to my card and bank.

Post edited by starionwolf on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited November 2012

chohole said:
    Jaderail said:
    One more of those COLD days with the wet air, not very good on my Arthured up bones. ...

Thanks for trying to help him. ... Internal lubrication helps, but not a lot.

That's "Guiness", right? ;-)

Post edited by M F M on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Have you tried gloves?

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

whine: long island railroad is a ripoff sigh

...so is Tri Met (our local transit system). They keep raising the fares, building more over priced light rail lines with fancy station and incomprehensible public art while continually cutting back on essential neighbourhood and crosstown bus service.

We used to have one of the finest bus systems in the nation before the metro area council and board got into this "railvolution" (their term) kick back in the 90s.

When a new east side streetcar loop opened for service back in September, the director of the project admitted that it had little to do with commuting and everything to do with that dirty "D" word - Development. The line basically goes from a cluster of upscale condo towers through midtown to an upscale shopping district then across the river to the Rose Garden (the name of the local sports arena) and finally to a museum.

While bus/light rail fares recently went up to 2.50$, Streetcar fares are still only 1$ with operations costs subsidised by guess who? Tri Met (actually Tri Met's riders). The Tri Met board is totally out of touch with the local ridership but lends a friendly ear to big buck developers (one of the board members is actually head of a local development firm)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited November 2012

Jaderail said:
    ...I know the feeling all too well. Winter is getting harder and harder on me as each year passes.

...sums up my mood over the pain I receive from both Arthur and the day job.

...well time for some "meds" in the form of Polish distilled spud juice.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Zool?

Zool?

untitled2.png
    294 x 300 - 149K
    untitled1.png
    271 x 200 - 74K
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Jaderail said:
    ...I know the feeling all too well. Winter is getting harder and harder on me as each year passes.

...sums up my mood over the pain I receive from both Arthur and the day job.

...well time for some "meds" in the form of Polish distilled spud juice.

wantz warm

brrr shvrrr

edited December 1969

lost wendy's troll thread

edited December 1969

xposted from the realistic renders thread. My complaint is I don't think I did sugatek's set justice, incorrect lighting strategy should have used radiosity instead :)

JR23s.jpg
    1500 x 1000 - 384K
    edited December 2012

Hobbits and the LOTR and many Trolls are on TV

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 2012

Zool?

Zool?

Zool lives in a refrigerator, must like the cold :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Zool?

Zool?

Zool lives in a refrigerator, must like the cold :)

it was like a little hut and vortex in the fridge, ... i think.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Hobbits and the LOTR and many Trolls are on TV

I want to see the Hobbit when it comes to theaters.

Talking about theaters, I hope I start working next week there.

This discussion has been closed.