Bryce Test Renders

ApocApoc Posts: 407
edited November 2012 in Bryce Discussion

So I have been following along with david brinnen's brillant tutorials, and after long hours or studying and renders. I made a few scenes that have excellent lighting ( in my opinion only ) and I would love to get as many more opinions as possible

Post edited by Apoc on

Comments

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

Great stuff!

Constructively: I think the middle one on the second row down is the best lit though.
    It shows the transfer of colour from the gem to the environment excellently. The only thing I'd change is the amount of reflectivity and specular response from the wooden flooring as it's texture makes it look old, but it's brightness and shine doesn't follow that through.

You'll maybe get more opinions if you post your stuff down in the Bryce forum as well, we don't get out of there much. :)

• ApocApoc Posts: 407
    edited December 1969

lol thanks for the feedback XD, ironcally I didnt think of that. know where I can find a moderator to hopefully get this moved?

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

Don't worry about getting it moved, just re-post it down there, no one will mind. :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

I can move it if you like. Is one of the things I do when I am not walloping forum members with my trusty club.

See, there you go, all safely moved, and it didn't hurt a bit, did it.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ApocApoc Posts: 407
    edited December 1969

Thank you alot chohole :)

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,109
    edited December 1969

I like the first one in the second row best because the table is not so bright but the backdrop still visible. Quite evenly lit but still very good contrast.