Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures

Comments

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited December 1969

Sabrina Blinker makes a great young Chloe Grace Moretz as she appeared as Abby in the movie Let Me In. jamminwolfie also provides a Genesis version, you just have to ask for the file after purchase.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sabrina-blinker-v4-elite-s4/83743

http://ndelphi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4kjwau

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited December 1969

Mmm, don't see it myself,

Wolfie usually bases his characters on people he knows.

CHEERS!

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

Don't have time now to read all the thread, but has the Tom Cruis vampire from Rendo been added?

edited December 1969

Maybe,

I didn't look for him myself. He is the SAV Lucien for anyone that does want to try and find him.

CHEERS!

edited December 1969

I've been wanting to update this girl for a long time. Featured below is probably one of the first 3D celebrities there ever was with regard to Daz, the Anna Marie Goddard Digital Clone for V3. I added some fix morphs for her arms and fed her skin through EZ Skin 2.

I fancy getting some better eyes for her, I believe there were some eye maps done for Gen 3 that will do the job.

Enjoy!!

CHEERS!

Anna_Marie_EZ.jpg
    588 x 600 - 122K
    edited December 1969

There is an actress that looks like this model (no longer sold). I am just looking for the name of that actress, maybe someone here knows.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=61288

edited December 1969

Eeek!

All I can think of is a very stoned Rosanna Arquette!

CHEERS!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,757
    edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    There is an actress that looks like this model (no longer sold). I am just looking for the name of that actress, maybe someone here knows.

That would be Swedish actress Britt Ekland. Probably best known for playing Mary Goodknight from The Man With the Golden Gun and WIllow in the original The Wicker Man, and for being Peter Seller's wife and Rod Stewart's main squeeze, but she made a lot of movies back in the sixties and early seventies.

edited December 1969

nDelphi said:

That would be Swedish actress Britt Ekland. Probably best known for playing Mary Goodknight from The Man With the Golden Gun and WIllow in the original The Wicker Man, and for being Peter Seller's wife and Rod Stewart's main squeeze, but she made a lot of movies back in the sixties and early seventies.

When I searched before, prior to my post, I thought not. But now that I looked again, it has to be, the model even has the name Britt.

I could have sworn I have seen a younger actress that looks like that model in a few recent movies, I must be mistaken then.

Thanks.

edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    When I searched before, prior to my post, I thought not. But now that I looked again, it has to be, the model even has the name Britt.

I could have sworn I have seen a younger actress that looks like that model in a few recent movies, I must be mistaken then.

Thanks.

Doesn't mean there isn't another actress who looks like that - there have been a lot of model/actresses with that same general Anita Eckberg look.

However, if there was ever any doubt that this one is Ekland - http://www.tvrage.com/person/id-4546/Britt+Ekland

• TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 700
    edited December 1969

Anyone got Tanya Allen, who played Percy on Star Hunter, she's a real cutie.

edited December 1969

I would doubt it as not many would have heard of her or the movie.

On Googling her she has a face that some morphs I've seen might pass for, though I can't be bothered to go searching for them.

Happy hunting

CHEERS!

edited December 1969
  • DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 2012

Haruchai said:
    Oh, and since no one mentioned it, MostDigital is having a 50% off sale on everything in the store through12:00am, Monday, Nov. 26. That makes most of his celeb morphs just $2.50 each, with some as little as $1.50 each. http://www.most-digital-creations.com/shop.htm

Thanks for the heads up.

Can people help me finally fill in the blanks on Adam's characters please? I have listed them in date order oldest to newest. I have put my definites in and my guesses in brackets but still not sure about a lot of them and the OP list of this thread doesn't cover many.

I'm sure this may have been cover elsewhere but it might be good to have a full definitive list here.

V4 Celebrity Series: Cam For V4 - Cameron Diaz
    V4 Celebrity Series: Lady of the Ring - Liv Tyler
    V4 Celebrity Series: Playmate '90 - ??? (Pamela Anderson)
    V4 Celebrity Series: Jenny - Jennifer Lopez
    V4 Celebrity Series: Super Model - ???
    V4 Celebrity Series: Natalia - Natalie Portman
    V4 Celebrity Series: Jess - ??? (Jessica Alba)
    V4 Celebrity Series: Brit - Britney Spears
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.1 - ???
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.2 - ???
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.3 - Elizabeth Hurley
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.4 - ???
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.5 - ??? (Megan Fox)
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.6 - ??? (Charlize Theron)
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.7 - Rihanna
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.8 - ???
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.9 - Lucy Liu
    V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION: No.10 - ???

M3 Leading Men: Ethan - Tom Cruise
    M4 Leading Men: James - Daniel Craig
    Il Padrino For M4 - Marlon Brando

Thanks in advance :)

Sorry for replying late to this. Am only occasionally up to reading posts and typing.

For the V4 Celebrity Series EVOLUTION, I have the following list from someone who said they'd checked with Adam, the creator:

1. Carmen Electra
    2. Adriana Lima
    3. Keira Knightley
    4. Beyonce
    5. Megan Fox
    6. Scarlett Johansson
    7. Rhianna
    8. Hayden Panatierre
    9. Lucy Liu

The first four of those can be clearly seen as Adam originally supplied them using the first names for the directory names and pose file names, as well as for the texture file names. Something happened at that point to make him realise he should not name the celebritiy sets, presumably for legal reasons, and from CS Evolution 5 and on, all directories, pose and texture files are just named as CSX where X is the number of the pack. He also then reissued CS Evolution 1 to 4 with the product, folder names and pose names renamed in the CSX format, but he never renamed the textures, so all the texture names in CS1 start 'Carmen', in CS2 start 'Adriana', in CS3 start 'Keira' and in CS4 start 'Beyonce'.

V4 Celebrity Series: Playmate '90 is definitely Pamela Anderson. Not only does it look like her, but she was a Playboy Playmate in 1990, and the texture has the barb wire tattoo round the upper left arm that Pamela Anderson has for Barb Wire the film.

Post edited by DavidGB on
  • DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

I may have missed it, but has anyone put up a list of all the free celebrity morphs for V4 at CSI:Celebrity Stand In’s Gallery at ShareGC?

http://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=celebritystandin

Many have been done by one or more other people too (though often for pay only, not as freebies), but a few are of celebs I haven't seen other morphs for. The oldest ones are head only morphs for V4 (no body morph, no textures), some with an added magnet or two (works in Poser and DS) for some particular distinctive feature. They're not named, exactly, but stated to be celebrity morphs with deliberate clues in the text as to who is which. I managed to work out most; starting with the oldest -

Latina = Jennifer Lopez
    Vulcan for V4 = Jolene Blalock as T'Pol
    GraveRobber for V4 = Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft
    TreasureHunter = Tia Carrere as Sydney Fox (Relic Hunter series)
    Latin Bad Girls for V4 = Penelope Cruz and Salma Hayek
    StarQueens = Carrie Fisher and Natalie Portman
    Charli for V4 = Charlize Theron
    Mrs. Fantastic for V4 = Jessica Alba
    7 = Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine
    Cat for V4.2 = Halle Berry

From then on, body morph as well as head morph:

Cora B Queen = Raquel Welch

Then there started the 'Casting Call' series, with the text saying they are not all celebrity lookalikes, but a few are. I haven't spent time checking out the ones I don't immediately recognize (as they may well not be celebs), but one I'm sure of, and a couple of others certainly might be.

Certain (confirmed by creator):

Casting Call Dina = Dina Meyer

Look like it to me, but not confirmed:

Casting Call Liz = Liz Hurley

Casting Call Jen = ... not hundred percent sure, but I get a suggestion of Jennifer Garner from this one.

Casting Call Sam = ... not convinced, and it doesn't fit with the Casting Calls above which all use the actresses real name, plus the actress has blonde hair naturally, but I can see Amanda Tapping in this one (and the name would go with most famous acting role, and for the hair ... maybe he'd just been watching Sanctuary).

Casting Call Katerina = ... not absolutely sure this was meant, but when i look at that face i see Katherine Janeway/Kate Mulgrew ... but a bit younger than as in ST Voyager.

And finally:

By Request Asian Agent = Maggie Q as Nikita..

By Request The Celebutant is presumably some reality TV star like one of the Kardashians, but I dopn't even watch my native UK reality TV, let alone US reality TV.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 1969

DavidGB said:

Sorry for replying late to this. Am only occasionally up to reading posts and typing.

Thanks for the input David, much appreciated.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,559
    edited December 1969

Jayden Fever Hair/Justin Bieber

• paul_75addb7bdbpaul_75addb7bdb Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

The whole Celebrity in 3D thing has become a curious subculture of sorts. To me the vast majority of the 3D "celebrities" look more like caricatures than actual celebrity mirrors. Having tried my hand at this myself, it is very easy to fall into the exaggerated features trap. There is nothing wrong with caricatures, they have their uses, but they are not very good looking.

Sometimes the best fit for celebrities in 3D are the unintentional. Take DAZ's Bijou for example. Lighten the makeup and use some blonde MATs on the hair and she looks just like Anna Torv from Fringe. In fact she looks better than any intentional Anna Torv I have seen.

I think Mihrelle's "celebrities" are the best, not because they are close to perfect but because Mihrelle obviously stopped short of "perfect celebrity recreation" in favor of "flawless ideal of beauty"

Here is my list of the Mihrelle characters and who I think they were inspired by:
    MRL Eirwen - Cate Blanchette
    MRL Ariana - Evangeline Lilly
    MRL Sirena - Alessandra Ambrosio
    MRL Riley - Jessica Biel
    MRL Elena - Scarlett Johanson
    MRL Jules - Kristen Stewart
    MRL Callie - Natalie Portman
    MRL Karis - Amanda Seyfried
    MRL Elise - Kate Beckinsale
    MRL Raven - Meghan Fox
    MRL Gabi - Emma Watson
    MRL Melissa SU -
    MRL Millie - Emily Browning
    MRL Abbi -
    MRL Emilia -
    MRL Nieve - Emilia Clarke ?
    MRL Cathy -
    MRL Lanae - Keira Knightly?
    MRL Nabila - Jada Pinkett Smith?
    MRL Aeryn - Ashley Greene
    MRL Bijou - Emily Blunt ?
    MRL Aislinn - Leelee Sobieski ?

I'm wondering if maybe some of the blank characters (as well as some of the question mark ones) were not really specifically one celebrity but attempts to just create some beautiful characters.

I use Poser to illustrate stories, and I don't like to use celebrity lookalike characters because it is distracting, but what is fun is to mix and match heads and faces to create new characters. One character uses Amanda Seyfried's head with Evangelina Lilly's skin/body to make a "girl next door" character. Another uses Meghan Fox's head with an Angelina Jolie skin (DAZ Angel) to make a "bad girl". And to make a "smart girl" character I turned Natalie Portman ginger.

• equinoxx5equinoxx5 Posts: 126
    edited December 1969

Here is my list of the Mihrelle characters and who I think they were inspired by:
    MRL Melissa SU -
    MRL Millie - Emily Browning
    MRL Abbi -
    MRL Aislinn - Leelee Sobieski ?

MRL Melissa SU, Millie and Abbi - I'm thinking these three are actually a set, with a Sucker Punch theme; Millie is pretty obviously Emily Browning, but the more I look at Melissa SU and Abbi, the more I'm feeling Vanessa Hudgens and Jena Malone, respectively
    MRL Cathy - Probably way, WAY off base here, but reminds me a bit of Willa Holland
    MRL Aislinn - Always gave me a Mia Wasikowska vibe
    edited December 2012

Having just looked at Aislinn for myself, based on the first pic and what the editiorial said, I'm inclined to think of Avril Lavigne. Either that or a young Gwyneth Paltrow.

Abbie makes me think of Abbie Cornish. Ariana, in some pics at least, could pass for Jennifer Lawrence.

CHEERS!

Post edited by Rogerbee on
  • edited December 1969

Anyone know of any look-a-likes for John Ritter, Joyce Dewitt, Suzanne Somers, and Don Knotts?

• BopperthijsBopperthijs Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

I haven't seen this one mentioned, but I think this is a good look-alike of Lena Hardley in the role of Cersei Lannister, the queen mother in Game of Thrones:

SAV Electra : http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sav-electra/90575#

edited December 1969

Yes that's her, I believe he also did one called Dragon Lady, the fit blonde that's always on the trailers.

CHEERS!

edited December 1969

I haven't seen this one mentioned, but I think this is a good look-alike of Lena Hardley in the role of Cersei Lannister, the queen mother in Game of Thrones:

SAV Electra : http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/sav-electra/90575#

That's Lena Headey, not Hardley... but you're right about the likeness. (She was also Sarah Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.)

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 1969

Yep, she was, also the baddie in the new Dredd movie. This incarnation is her role as Queen Gorgo in 300. That's the dress and hair and SAV also created the necklace as a freebie.

• edited December 1969

How about this one... Mickey Rourke as Marv in the movie Sin City: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/last-gladiator-for-m4-and-f4

edited December 1969

D Ogre said:
    How about this one... Mickey Rourke as Marv in the movie Sin City: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/last-gladiator-for-m4-and-f4

That is Kirk Douglas on steroids. Take a look at him on some images from the gladiator movie Spartacus (1960).

• edited December 1969

Ah... Yeah... I guess your right. I think it's more like Kirk Douglas from the 60s on steroids playing Marv from Sin City instead of Mickey Rourke.

• edited December 1969

MDD Eirwenn for V4.2 - Anne Hathaway

Sorry, but nope, looks nothing like Anne Hathaway. The lips are too much Liv Tyler, as are the eyes. It's a good head for doing Liv from LOTR, but it bears no semblance to Anne. It needs to be amended on the site, which is listing all the celeb faces.

I've been looking for a good Anne Hathaway, and the even the one that was listed in CGShare needs lots of dial turning, to get it to look marginally close to her.

• AriahAriah Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

I don't know if it has been mentioned yet, but odnajdy has done another great celeb morph: Young Patrick Swayze.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/illusive-dancer-for-m4/96994

As for Anne H, I don't see it in MDD Eirwenn for V4.2 as well. This one:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=67089 on the other hand comes pretty close.

This discussion has been closed.