Raccoons Not Toons

IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does anyone know where I could find a raccoon model? I want one that is more realistic than toony. Also a skunk and opossum?
TIA

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited November 2012

Content paradise has a skunk. They also have a forest bundle on sale right now. They look a wee bit dated to me, but might suit you depending on what your needs are.

http://contentparadise.com/productDetails.aspx?id=12966

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited November 2012

i've been wanting realistic forest critters for years

not even going to bother looking at the CP ones, I've seen their "quality" before

Post edited by LycanthropeX on
  • IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690
    edited December 1969

@SereneNight
    thanks for steering me over to Content Paradise. The skunk is not too bad, as you say. In some ways I think it looks right but overall it looks good for a background critter. The two white stripes do not show well so it's hard to tell if they are there. But, I'll keep it in mind.
    @LycanthropeX
    I looked over their forest critters and agree they are primitive but at least not toon. Some dim llight, fog, some squinting, strategic bushes---eh, I'll wait. My budget won't go for "in-case" stuff for now. I wonder why there are scores of dinosaurs of excruciating names and fangs but not of our living even neighborly animals.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited December 1969

I like the evil plotting squirrel... best stock pose ever... for an evil squirrel.

Animals_Squirrel_01.jpg
    800 x 960 - 93K
    edited December 1969

So that's the rascal who ate all my tree ripened apricots and plums this summer! He rubs his hands in evil joy over his nefarious plot as he stands in the tree overhead and kncks big pine cones down, hoping to brain one of us.Not cute!

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

there are never enough dinosaurs

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,538
    edited November 2012

This is old and needs Poser 4 legacy content, but you may want to take a look:

http://www.capsces.com/capframe.htm

Click on Downloads

Bottom of the page click on 9 Lives

Bottom of the page.

Post edited by pwiecek on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730
    edited November 2012

I like the evil plotting squirrel... best stock pose ever... for an evil squirrel.

Proof that you are what you eat...

Post edited by Taoz on
    edited December 1969

@pwiecek
    thank you for pointing out that raccoon model. It looks pretty good just from that view, and so do the other morphs/mats. I don't have any Poser version , but I found Amazon has some early versions with legacy content. Content Paradise doesnt seem to offer them separately, at least as far as I could see, no Poser cat.