Unable to install Texture Atlas onto Daz 4.5Pro!

mjordy59mjordy59 Posts: 66
edited December 1969 in New Users

I just downloaded Texture Atlas from the "Free Texture Atlas" offer on the DAZ website. I thought this "free" Texture Atlas version(the DAZ ad didn't specify which version)was compatible with 4.5Pro. But after I try to install it, I got a message that"DAZ3 was not found in the computer,and will abort installation".
I hope DAZ will specify clearly that the "free" version of the software plugin will not be compatible with the new update 4.5Pro! I felt I was misguided.

Is there a "free" or compatible version of Texture Atlas compatible with 4.5Pro.?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Texture Atlas comes free as part of the DS 4.5 Pro main installer, there is no need to install it speerately

Go to Help > About Installed Plugins, and you should see it in the list.

• mjordy59mjordy59 Posts: 66
    edited December 1969

Maury1 said:
    I just downloaded Texture Atlas from the "Free Texture Atlas" offer on the DAZ website. I thought this "free" Texture Atlas version(the DAZ ad didn't specify which version)was compatible with 4.5Pro. But after I try to install it, I got a message that"DAZ3 was not found in the computer,and will abort installation".
    I hope DAZ will specify clearly that the "free" version of the software plugin will not be compatible with the new update 4.5Pro! I felt I was misguided.

Is there a "free" or compatible version of Texture Atlas compatible with 4.5Pro.?

Yep, thnx for the tip. I didn't know where to look for that plugin.