DAZ 3D Has a new coupon for you!

1235»

Comments

• winmathwinmath Posts: 127
    edited December 1969

I never got the coupon code to work. I get - Coupon code "T3stCoUpoN2" is not valid.

• LoaarLoaar Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Linda said:
    I never got the coupon code to work. I get - Coupon code "T3stCoUpoN2" is not valid.

From the sticky thread about the PC club they are saying that coupons in general are broken for now.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

P.S. still waiting for an answer to 'when did that test coupon expire' !

What difference does it make?
    You're asking "when did" not "when does"
    So that means you already know it's expired and it's no longer available.
    Why do you need an official word from a DAZ staff member as to the "when" it expired? If it's expired, you can't use it anymore regardless as to when it expired.
    There are plenty of other, and more pressing, issues with this site which they have to deal with.
    Constantly pressing for a personal acknowledgement from DAZ over this issue just seems petty.

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

Loaar said:
    Linda said:

From the sticky thread about the PC club they are saying that coupons in general are broken for now.

But its the thought that counts...

Hey DAZ should know I thought about shopping today, but alas my carts broke. But its the thought that counts right :-/

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Mr Leong said:

Why do you need an official word from a DAZ staff member as to the "when" it expired? If it's expired, you can't use it anymore regardless as to when it expired.
    There are plenty of other, and more pressing, issues with this site which they have to deal with.
    Constantly pressing for a personal acknowledgement from DAZ over this issue just seems petty.

Maybe just to make them unsticky this thread?

edited June 2012

Kerya said:
    Mr Leong said:

Maybe just to make them unsticky this thread?

Then perhaps I should have responded to vagabondfantasist's comment (above) by using vagabondfantasist's own words (below)

I guess DAZ are pretty snowed under at the moment, so I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm sure all the tickets will be answered... eventually

Post edited by Graze on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

It seems this screwed up site is getting to everyone because I am seeing flare ups all over between customers.

This is a sad time at DAZ.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    It seems this screwed up site is getting to everyone because I am seeing flare ups all over between customers.

This is a sad time at DAZ.

It was not my intent to contribute to forum negativity. Apologies.