Sale the Next day

edited December 1969 in The Commons

How disappointing that I purchase the Michael 5 pro bundle at $124.95 and the next day it is half price...... I sure a hell will be very, very slow to purchase from Daz again....

Comments

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

They will refund you difference. Either call them or put in a support ticket.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

DAZ has a 30 day money back guarantee. If you see it cheaper anytime within your 30 day purchase, just put in a help request. They will refund the difference. I have done this quite a bit.

Serene

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563
    edited December 1969

While i can understand your disappointment, were they supposed to read your mind and know you were going to purchase when you did? I have bought plenty of things in a store that went on sale afterwards, no need to condemn the store for it. Maybe they should just stop having sales altogether.

Besides, it's a DAZ product, wasn't it on special all weekend long?

• edited December 1969

While i can understand your disappointment, were they supposed to read your mind and know you were going to purchase when you did? I have bought plenty of things in a store that went on sale afterwards, no need to condemn the store for it. Maybe they should just stop having sales altogether.

Besides, it's a DAZ product, wasn't it on special all weekend long?

On 11/22/2012 the Michael Pro Bundle was full price..... $124.95

• edited December 1969

DAZ has a 30 day money back guarantee. If you see it cheaper anytime within your 30 day purchase, just put in a help request. They will refund the difference. I have done this quite a bit.

Serene

Thank You for your help..... I just sent a request to Daz Sales and hope it is resolved quickly....

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

How come you acknowledged Serene and not me? I see how it is. Serene has a pretty face whereas I am just an old WWII fighter plane on it's last leg. I really don't blame you, Serene is pretty. lol

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Aw... =-) Now I'm blushing.

Anyway, one thing you can also do- especially if you think the price will change is take a screenshot of the new store price.

When we were having those weird price changes where things were going drastically down in price, It is helpful to show the existing store price. You can attach the screenies to your service request.