simple fantasy outfit wip

AellaAella Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

Been awhile since I have posted here or done something in hex I got my Michelle and decided I wanted to make her something quick. So far here is what I have the design is somewhat inspired by codex from the guild. design wise I am not a 100% sure I am happy with this piece and was looking for some feedback. I am particularly unsure of where to go with the skirt portion.

Comments

• RoguePilotRoguePilot Posts: 239
    edited December 1969

Hey, fellow guild fan.

That actually looks pretty good. You may need to try it out in action to really get a feel for what changes you want to make, if any.

Some good texturing may help to bring it to life.

I'm currently working on a Codex outfit myself and simply putting a basic render together has helped me make some decisions on how to proceed...see here..

http://fav.me/d5kzb3a

From this I can see where I want to add detail into the skirt, bra and trim. The jewels need more depth too.

(I want to make the Codex staff available soon too).

I like the shoulder pads a lot on yours.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

it looks fantastic from here!

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

This looks an awful lot like Tenel Ka's lizard skin outift (except with a skirt).

• AellaAella Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This looks an awful lot like Tenel Ka's lizard skin outift (except with a skirt).

Hmm.. I had never heard of her before.

So I added more piping and started fixing the skirt. Boots and bracers are blocked out. I also made the shoulder pads smaller. Not sure how I want the boots and bracers to look.

dresstest.jpg
    506 x 600 - 32K
  • A3DLoverA3DLover Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

I like it, reminds of clothes i've seen in recent anime like Sword Art Online.