can a staff or Daz employee look here

SolarieSolarie Posts: 34
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Can some of you folks take a look at a request ticket before i report this entire site, i have rightfully payed for things i haven't gotten and this matter is best resolved by to morrow. it have past 4 days now without any respond.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I have moved this thread out of the New Users area, as it did not belong there.

If you have a problem with DAZ 3D then you will need to file a support ticket, as the forums are only here for the use of members like yourself.

You say you have waited 4 days. I assume this means you first mentioned this on either Wednesday of Thursday, as today is Sunday.

THursday was oof course thanksgiving, a major public holiday in the US, and Friday is usually taken as a day off as well, and then Saturday and Sunday, weekend Days. So Daz 3D offices have been closed for 4 days.

You have given no indication as to what the problem is that you are experiencing. Some details may enable people here to talk you through some things to try.

• SolarieSolarie Posts: 34
    edited November 2012

i have don so and 4 days and no resolve not a word i spend 125 dollars on something i don't get you know what that is don't you. ?? and to be frank i don't give a d..m if it is Xmas i payed for something i don't get. you folks are a shop and a online shop need to have folks on work all days all week all year 24,7-365

Post edited by Solarie on
    edited November 2012

No I am sorry, As I have just explained, the DAZ 3D Office has been closed for 4 days.

You say you bought something and you didn't get it, but you don't explain why you didn't get it. IS it in your availlable downloads in your account history, Did you try downloading it, and have a problem with the download. What is the problem.

To simply say you didn't get it it no explanation, and without an explanation, there is no way any one can even try to assist you in the forums. We are only forum members, like yourself.

People in the forums, either the Forum Team, or ordinary members have seen a lot of problems which can occur, so could maybe give you some insight.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

i bought the #bundle Michael and Victoria the combo pack# and some parts of the download say it is unavailable but the link is there and all.

edited December 1969

Can you post screen shots of what you are seeing on your Available downloads screen.

edited December 1969

the " My Downloadable Products"?

edited December 1969

Yes, and a link to the bundle you purchased from the store would help as well, as I am not at all certain which bundle you mean.

edited December 1969

here is a screen of it.

screen1.jpg
    1067 x 966 - 545K
    edited December 1969

the one on top there are elements in that download that do not work. the link is dead and it say that i must contact the store owner.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Edit out

That can be handled on Monday, tomorrow, when the staff returns to the office. Not through the forums.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,038
    edited December 1969

Solarie said:
    i have don so and 4 days and no resolve not a word i spend 125 dollars on something i don't get you know what that is don't you. ?? and to be frank i don't give a d..m if it is Xmas i payed for something i don't get. you folks are a shop and a online shop need to have folks on work all days all week all year 24,7-365

Charles Dickens himself couldn't have written this better.

edited December 1969

Yes, at this point I have to admit that only CS can help you sort this out, and they won't be available until tomorrow. Also remember that they are GMT -7. So 9:00am for them will be 4:00pm GMT

I have taken a note of this thread, and will flag it up for them when they come in Tomorrow morning.

edited December 1969

thank you for the help so far.

• dast30xdast30x Posts: 0
    edited May 2013

I have also purchased Genesis Michael Victoria Combo Bundle and I’m having the same problem.
    Still waiting for an answer...

Post edited by dast30x on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

5 hours and the offices will be open, patience is a great thing when used wisely. :)

edited December 1969

Yes and I have done as promised and sent an Urgent Message.

• dast30xdast30x Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It was not my intention to sound inpatient. Rules are rules, and if I have to wait, I’ll wait no problem.
    I just posted here so people don’t feel like they are alone with this problem that’s all.

edited December 1969

Too be honest I was a blanket remark one I should have refrained from making really. ;)

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    5 hours and the offices will be open . . .

Currently 8am in Utah, one hour to DAZ-opening! Then there's coffee, computer boot-ups, more coffee, post-holiday chatter, and more coffee . . . this may take a bit. :ohh:
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    5 hours and the offices will be open . . .

Currently 8am in Utah, one hour to DAZ-opening! Then there's coffee, computer boot-ups, more coffee, post-holiday chatter, and more coffee . . . this may take a bit. :ohh: too funny..