Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Oh I see... The 'concept is pretty cool (And it a pretty well made avy too) ... Not cool that you're feeling down. I've been considering making emotions smilies with Spyro cos There not enough smilies that I like lol.

I hope you feel better soon :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Dialysis always makes me feel washed out and a bit blah. I'll be better when it wears off.

• Michael GMichael G Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Emote guy says keep smiling :)

emote.png
    800 x 1131 - 1M
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Emote Guy has been drinking again...legless as normal

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    My avatars are my how I feel today things, this is my I just had Dialysis Avy. So its how I feel.
    God I would be changing them throughout the day the ways things are at the moment. ;) Rollercoaster springs to mind.
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Emote Guy has been drinking again...legless as normal

Groan!!! facepalm!!!!

edited December 1969

well it is late here

edited December 1969

You folks are nuttier than fruit cakes, but then I am the one with a Feel good avatar and a feel bad avatar. Okay, so I'm weird I think we all knew that to start with.

• Roberto MeloRoberto Melo Posts: 496
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    kylumi said:
    Hey Jade, whats happened with Beto? :ohh:

Wish I knew. I can't even get him with email right now. The last I heard he had the Flu. I hope he is well.

Hello my friends. I'm here. I went through great turbulence in life, but I'm still alive. You all deserve my explanations. Daz took 2 months to pay the winners of the challenger. After I was sued by my ex-wife, for late alimony. I spent a fortune on lawyers and debt. Soon after my eldest son, my son is not genetic, sues me, I officially be not his father now. I just freaking out with all this. Too much drink and cigarettes and had an early heart attack. I had to make more than 30 exams. Some too expensive, I made by the public health system, took 30 days. At that time I had another attack and this was even an infarct. I was hospitalized for 10 days, has left the hospital 30 days. Now after catheterization examination, fine with my arteries. I'm calm now, and back and thirsty for art, and my friends. And that challenger, we'll all do now?

A big hug to everyone.

Beto.

* Sorry my bad english.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    kylumi said:
    Hey Jade, whats happened with Beto? :ohh:

Wish I knew. I can't even get him with email right now. The last I heard he had the Flu. I hope he is well.

Hello my friends. I'm here. I went through great turbulence in life, but I'm still alive. You all deserve my explanations. Daz took 2 months to pay the winners of the challenger. After I was sued by my ex-wife, for late alimony. I spent a fortune on lawyers and debt. Soon after my eldest son, my son is not genetic, sues me, I officially be not his father now. I just freaking out with all this. Too much drink and cigarettes and had an early heart attack. I had to make more than 30 exams. Some too expensive, I made by the public health system, took 30 days. At that time I had another attack and this was even an infarct. I was hospitalized for 10 days, has left the hospital 30 days. Now after catheterization examination, fine with my arteries. I'm calm now, and back and thirsty for art, and my friends. And that challenger, we'll all do now?

A big hug to everyone.

Beto.

* Sorry my bad english.Holy Crap BETO is BACK!! Happy dance. Take care of yourself my friend. As for Contest we will need to stay off site for those. DAZ3D is still at work on the site so our kind of stuff is off limits until later.

So Happy to hear from you. Still got a DA site running? I do.

edited December 1969

Okay folks this is my first attempt at animation because it was a challenge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1DMV1CjDKk&feature=plcp
    I might play more if you folks are not too mean. Very low Quality, and I need sound effects but it was my first.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

Major thing is that you seem not to have any of the strange 'creep' of the feet when walking, so that is a huge plus! All in all pretty darned good! :)

edited December 1969

Thank you much, I told Wendy-(luvs)-cats I dabbled in everything. I might re visit this and do it better just for the SHIPS and GIGGLES of it.

edited December 1969

Hey you got a sexy voice there Jad...didn't know you had it in you, great first attempt.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Hey you got a sexy voice there Jad...didn't know you had it in you, great first attempt.

Indeed he has lol nice first attempt Mr JD, love the bosom swing ooooerrr!

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Okay folks this is my first attempt at animation because it was a challenge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1DMV1CjDKk&feature=plcp
    I might play more if you folks are not too mean. Very low Quality, and I need sound effects but it was my first.

dam you did one :)

edited December 1969

Thank you all. I'm cleaning this up, adding lights and still playing. Not hooked but just want to see what I can do fast and easy like.

edited December 1969

Little bit more editing, but still very low quality to save on render time. Closer to what I want now. Second time I've ever tried this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLjMGasIVLA&feature=youtu.be

edited December 1969

yo ho you are on your way now :-)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited December 1969

a scary video response is uploading

jader.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    talk695.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 385K
    talk055.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 380K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,711
    edited November 2012

http://youtu.be/rv5BOAl0GEk

if you accept above video response, your video will get lots of views via my channel from my 7000+ subscribers
    are you ready to risk the spotlight?
    (if not then ignore the response option but think about it, publicity money cannot buy!)

I cheated bigtime in that one btw, using mostly iClone which has very easy animation tools inc director mode to walk the characters using W A S and ⇦⇧⇨⇩keys with footstep sounds inbuilt.
    Aiko in the second half is Genesis imported into iClone and Jaderail is fully an iClone figure.
    it renders 1000frames full HD in minutes but really taxes the graphics card esp with 3 duplicated Stonemason props.
    the Carrara bit of Aiko3 talking at the start took 3 hours in comparison but no vertex animation in iClone so characters cannot talk unless they are iClone figures.

mentioning this because if you are seriously bitten by the animation bug, iClone might find its way on your wishlist!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

I see no way not to Respond to this Wendy. I'm even thinking of Installing 32bit 4.5 just so I can use my Full Jade character to animate a response. I wish to use my Supersuit for Jades armor. Yet another challenge accepted.

• Freelancer604Freelancer604 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Heyyy I remember you from when I first picked up daz. Glad to see your still at it, keeping the community alive, and all that good stuff. The walking animation is great.. but im gonna be honest, its also like 2% limp.. YET thats like 98% less limp than my attempt so bravo! :D

edited November 2012

Heyyy I remember you from when I first picked up daz. Glad to see your still at it, keeping the community alive, and all that good stuff. The walking animation is great.. but im gonna be honest, its also like 2% limp.. YET thats like 98% less limp than my attempt so bravo! :D
    LOL! Well thank you, I think? I know it's bad, It was just a challenge from a friend so I did it. I never claimed I was good. Heck, I never claimed I was good at any of this. It's just a hobby to help fill my long days.

Oh, and welcome back.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited November 2012

Hey Jader! How are you? and how are you going with your Tribe project? And the food props?

My tribe has a big issue... Sickles loincloth has corrupted on me since I upgraded genesis to version 1.6... And I dont know why, but the mesh explodes literally. And due to scaling issues with dynamics, I'm not bothering with Optitex dynamic cloth anymore, it's too much a pain, and forced perspective in renders can only go so far.

Post edited by SpyroRue on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Hey Jader! How are you? and how are you going with your Tribe project? And the food props?

My tribe has a big issue... Sickles loincloth has corrupted on me since I upgraded genesis to version 1.6... And I dont know why, but the mesh explodes literally. And due to scaling issues with dynamics, I'm not bothering with Optitex dynamic cloth anymore, it's too much a pain, and forced perspective in renders can only go so far.

Hi Spyro,
    its even worst when you try to animate. it. :)

Hi Jaderai , Hows your animation coming? making any headway?

edited December 1969

Hey Ivy! Long time no see :) Nice Avy! - Yes I once tried animating the dynamic cloth and it's not something I'll try again with opitex, it was bad, I dont like the dynamics engine Daz uses at all.

edited November 2012

Hi you guys. I was taking a few days (mostly) off for the Turkey Day holiday. I've been pretty Real Life busy from Wednesday until today. Like Spyro I'm still in the gathering and setting up stages of my Primitive project. I'm real close to being able to start rendering some of it but I need items and a PLUGIN not released yet to really start doing the work I want to do. I'm still piddling around with the food props and learning as I go. I've learned it's much easier to do the type of item's the primitive folks will need than to do food from our kitchens.

As for my Animation it's still a WIP but I should finish it this week RL allowing. I Upgraded to AniMate2 and added some Aniblocks to my collection so I'm now ready to do even better than I could before. I'm getting a tool for my collection as a early Christmas present that will help me with my future work in animation. I'm pretty sure I'll keep doing animations but I want to learn some things like better camera control and have a full written idea before I start any real work.

Thanks to you both for Popping in. With all the irons I have in the fire I've been posting much less. I do keep an Eye on things. So please forgive me if your posting your heart out and I never pop in. My time is pretty full at this moment, not to mention I get wrapped up in what I'm doing and just forget about everything else.

You both be good and I'll (try) to pop in a bit more.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hi you guys. I was taking a few days (mostly) off for the Turkey Day holiday. I've been pretty Real Life busy from Wednesday until today. Like Spyro I'm still in the gathering and setting up stages of my Primitive project. I'm real close to being able to start rendering some of it but I need items and a PLUGIN not released yet to really start doing the work I want to do. I'm still piddling around with the food props and learning as I go. I've learned it's much easier to do the type of item's the primitive folks will need than to do food from our kitchens.

As for my Animation it's still a WIP but I should finish it this week RL allowing. I Upgraded to AniMate2 and added some Aniblocks to my collection so I'm now ready to do even better than I could before. I'm getting a tool for my collection as a early Christmas present that will help me with my future work in animation. I'm pretty sure I'll keep doing animations but I want to learn some things like better camera control and have a full written idea before I start any real work.

Thanks to you both for Popping in. With all the irons I have in the fire I've been posting much less. I do keep an Eye on things. So please forgive me if your posting your heart out and I never pop in. My time is pretty full at this moment, not to mention I get wrapped up in what I'm doing and just forget about everything else.

You both be good and I'll (try) to pop in a bit more.

no comment :cheese:

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Be sure to post links to YouTube here, Jaderail. That way we can all catch your work over there.