new site problem with items order history

MartialMartial Posts: 404
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Bonjour

I have 2415 produxt in my items order history
I want to reset download of a product i bought maybe one-two weeks ago because the installer of the one i ahve bought cannot work

In the older site i used set the order by name or date or number and find easily the product i was searching

in the new one i cannot do nothing except scroll page 2, 2,3 ,.....243
And the first items are not the last ones neither they are set by date correctly

Is there a manner to sort by date or name or number ??

thanks

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Sadly no. The only way to get to a product is to go page by page. It is a problem that DAZ is aware of and I hope gets fixed as do many others.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,212
    edited December 1969

The items are in alphabetical order, but you have to use the full product name (including "The"). If you go to page 2 the page number is added to the url, so for now you can edit that to jump several pages at once and so find the right page fairly quickly.

• edited December 1969

This is huge, please fix, eeek :(

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited June 2012

-removed-

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    edited December 1969

Martial said:
    Bonjour

I want to reset download of a product i bought maybe one-two weeks ago because the installer of the one i ahve bought cannot work

In the older site i used set the order by name or date or number and find easily the product i was searching

And the first items are not the last ones neither they are set by date correctly

thanks

You can use this program to download your history and display it all in one page, and search as well.

http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Taozen said:
    Martial said:
    Bonjour

thanks

You can use this program to download your history and display it all in one page, and search as well.

Oh hey, a new Tao tool. Yay! Thanks for keeping up with your programs, Tao. :cheese:

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Taozen said:
    Martial said:
    Bonjour

thanks

Oh hey, a new Tao tool. Yay! Thanks for keeping up with your programs, Tao. :cheese:

You're welcome. :) BTW, the downloader has just been updated to work with the new store (without corrupting the files), I've just announced it in the commercial forum...

• lithomantislithomantis Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Taozen, you're a genius. Just downloaded and will install as soon as I get home.