Black November

Comments

• RieRie Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Gah...thinking Daz should post download sizes in the specs. Just picked up Ron's latest and the first two zips for PC are still downloading and are already over 400mb each.

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Did you see the PA stores and DAZ O's at 50% off today? Tons of stuff and no need to fight other people off... and Everything is guaranteed to be in stock!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

...agh, seen that, my bankcard is hiding in fear right now.

Also all of 3DU's store is 40% off. Looks like Sadie & Sam will be joining Mavka, Jasmin, & Amy. in the library.

• babygirl567babygirl567 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I went to go get Frankie Von Stein cause she's 50% off!!! yay!
    But her bundle isn't sooo.. boo!
    Do you think it was an over site?

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Are the sales just for today or over the weekend too?

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

I went to go get Frankie Von Stein cause she's 50% off!!! yay!
    But her bundle isn't sooo.. boo!
    Do you think it was an over site?

It's probably too new to go on sale.

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

Baglet said:

Should be for the weekend

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DzFire said:
    Baglet said:

Should be for the weekend

That's good - it's too late here (midnight) to make money descisions.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578
    edited December 1969

Do you think if I admit to being too old and too slow that DAZ will give me the 50% discount back?

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    Do you think if I admit to being too old and too slow that DAZ will give me the 50% discount back?

You could try a Senior Citizen discount. Now there's an idea and it should start at the age of 52.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Ippotamus said:

You could try a Senior Citizen discount. Now there's an idea and it should start at the age of 52.

They promised we won't get trampled during this sale... but let me tell you, I'm feeling it. :)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:
    Ledhead said:
    Ippotamus said:

They promised we won't get trampled during this sale... but let me tell you, I'm feeling it. :)

You put in a support ticket for it and I'll back you in any way I possibly can as long as my name isn't mentioned. lol

edited December 1969

Ippotamus said:

You and me both

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Ippotamus said:
    Ledhead said:
    Ippotamus said:

You put in a support ticket for it and I'll back you in any way I possibly can as long as my name isn't mentioned. lol

OK, I'm going to hold you to tha ... err ... nothing.
    Maybe some kind, passing DAZ will have pity on me. :)

edited December 1969

These Weekend 50% off deals end tonight! Don't miss out.
    Oh, and in case you were starting to relax http://www.daz3d.com/shop/alice-redemption has just been released at 50% off :) enjoy!

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited November 2012

DAZ_Kevin said:
    These Weekend 50% off deals end tonight! Don't miss out.
    Oh, and in case you were starting to relax http://www.daz3d.com/shop/alice-redemption has just been released at 50% off :) enjoy!

Fun stuff. Will get...

I'll could use it without the nun cap. it comes with a gun and poses. ANd it's cheap. Hope to see more from Orion1167 soon.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
    edited December 1969

Oh, and how about we put Pretty3d's Store on sale at 50% off too? http://www.daz3d.com/shop/pretty3d
    Happy Cyber Monday!

• madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Are the Black November deals going to be updated today? Most of them are almost a week old. Seems like Cyber Monday would be the day for some more new Black November deals. I've been enjoying those so far and would hate to see them drop off right at the climax of the Black Friday / Cyber Monday timeframe.

edited December 1969

Last day for the Cyber Monday V4 50% off sale ;)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,551
    edited December 1969

I agree. would like to see some new items added to the buy 30 dollars get 2 items for free.... Category.

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Yeah the 50% off is awesome... But I am saving what few pennies I have left for the BYOB and Fast Grab.. Hope it updates today.. although they might not til after the Cyber Monday sale.

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

@ Kevin - Don't know if it is just me, but when I click on the new 'Holiday Bundle' banner, it does nothing except move the button to the other side of the page......... Can't seem to access the Build Your Own Bundle page from any of the Black November banners. :( Has anyone else experienced this problem?

By the way, thanks for all these great promotions!! :)

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Cymbidium said:
    @ Kevin - Don't know if it is just me, but when I click on the new 'Holiday Bundle' banner, it does nothing except move the button to the other side of the page......... Can't seem to access the Build Your Own Bundle page from any of the Black November banners. :( Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Looks like the button is broken, but the URL seems to be working: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/build-your-own-mega-bundle/
    edited December 1969

Ah, indeed it is! Thanks for the link Scott-Livingston. :)

• AndyBerlinAndyBerlin Posts: 73
    edited December 1969

Here you'll find the Build Your Own Mega Bundle category.

• edited November 2012

A question about mega bundle. I added 5 products, I get a 70% discount off but not the 82% off of platinum club. Am I doing something wrong?

Post edited by The Voice Of Wolves on
    edited December 1969

Here you'll find the Build Your Own Mega Bundle category.

Thank you Andy! :)

• madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

I'm bummed that the sale has slowed so much and that the new bundle is just a rehash of the previous options. Been hoping for some new stuff. The 'updated daily' freebies have basically been the same for a week.

Kinda silly to complain about sales, I know, but I thought the way this one was initially setup was fairly cool. Sadly, the 'daily' deals have not been daily and now we are seeing rehashes of previous sales instead of new offerings.

Oh well. I have already spent way too much this month already :)

edited December 1969

Yeah, isn't that fun! It is like a little game on the page! I hope no one beats my high score.

We are fixing this asap. Thanks to those who have shared the proper link.

Cymbidium said:

edited December 1969

Thanks Kevin! :) I did think that it was a planned joke for a while.......;)