Princess Ali in Poser (Found her)

MalandarMalandar Posts: 672
edited November 2012 in The Commons

Well I had been having trouble finding her in Poser 9 but I had apparently installed it after starting Poser so it did not show up yet. I restarted poser and there she was. Got to say she is currently my favorite texture even though I seem to have problems with the textures lining up in DAZ Studio 4. I guess Ill see about sorting out what the problem is so I can explain it properly.

Post edited by Malandar on

Comments

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Yeah, she an awesome character - got a hard warrior edge but still feminine.

She uses the V4 UV map, but as Genesis can utilise various UV Layouts, e.g. V5, M4, M5, Troll etc, you might need to check that the Genesis surfaces are set to the Victoria 4 layout and not one of the others. (Sorry, I don't use Poser, so don't know if same as DAZ Studio to change UV Layout setting.)

In DAZ Studio, do the following...

make sure Genesis is selected in your scene

open your "Surfaces" tab and locate the "UV Set" drop-down (on my screen, it's right at the top of the surfaces tab)

from the drop-down, select "Victoria 4" ...this should rectify the problem.

...but if you have V4 UV Layout selected and it still looks wrong, then I'm nor sure right now what problem could be.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Great Character? Where does one see this great character?

• Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

I also wonder where.

wancow said:
    Great Character? Where does one see this great character?
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Yeah, forget the talk, show us some flesh, LOL

Here's an image I did with her... http://fav.me/d4lpu06

Available from RawArt in the store... http://www.daz3d.com/shop/princess-ali

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Love the little Drakon pet :)