movnig eyes together

Muze75Muze75 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Is there a way to make the eyes move together. I can only move them one at a time. If I move one eyeball, can the other be linked? Also how do I have the eyes both look at the camera?

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited November 2012

What software?
    What Figure?

Most figures V4, M4 and Genesis should have a Move eyes sideways slider in the Parameters tab. I thing from memory it is included in the base morphs and not in any additional purchased morph packages. As I have most morph package I can check for you.

When you give us what figure you are using I will grab a screenshot of where to slider is.

Post edited by Szark on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Figure Should have Morphs in Parameters to move both eyes at once. Here is my trick to Link eyes and have them look at what I want.

Create a NULL move it to just Behind the Camera. Now set the eyes to Point To this NULL. Now just move the Null and the Eyes will follow it. Fun to play with. For better I create Three Nulls, Move one just infront of Each eye Do Point To for the Eyes to there null. I then place the third Null just in front of them and Parent the EYE Nulls to it. The Main one becomes the Handle for moving the eyes.

edited December 1969

I find when using a null as Jad describes the null has the be a fair distance away to avoid the crossed eyed look. ;) For me just behind the camera to be too close.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That does happen when too close. Also the reason for the three Null version.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    That does happen when too close. Also the reason for the three Null version.
    Yeah I was wondering if the 3 null worked differently..which made snese to me after thinking about it for a minute. :)
  • Muze75Muze75 Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Szark said:
    What software?
    What Figure?

Most figures V4, M4 and Genesis should have a Move eyes sideways slider in the Parameters tab. I thing from memory it is included in the base morphs and not in any additional purchased morph packages. As I have most morph package I can check for you.

When you give us what figure you are using I will grab a screenshot of where to slider is.

Thanks for all the replies. Daz Studio 4.5 Pro and V4. I can't find the slider to move eyes together, although I found one to open and shut them simultaneously.

Edit: Okay I found (on the left menu which I trained myself to ignore), that once I select an eye (the yellow ball) that up-down and side-side sliders appear, but just for the eye selected.

And got it! just ctrl select each eye and the slider adds a 2.

Post edited by Muze75 on
    edited December 1969

My bad. The Eye Side slider is part of the Morphs ++ package but you figured out how doing it other ways.

Oh and some friendly advise don't ignore any panes, left or right if you want to get the best out of Daz Studio...if you don't then ignore me too.