Callcenter headset / ear piece or posable phone

robert_poirotrobert_poirot Posts: 34
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello for a office scene i'm searching for a phone headset like they use in callcenters, or as alternative an earpiece or a classic phone

i'f possible one that moves with the head / hand.

I searched all internet resources i know, but nothing there.

Do any one of you know where i can find this kind of prop's

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I just found this one from a google search with using the words "headset Poser Prop" http://www.sharecg.com/v/37910/related/11/Poser/Headset-V4-Smartprop

• robert_poirotrobert_poirot Posts: 34
    edited November 2012

Szark said:
    I just found this one from a google search with using the words "headset Poser Prop" http://www.sharecg.com/v/37910/related/11/Poser/Headset-V4-Smartprop

Thanks !!! I searched sharecg , but only in the daz3d section. Not realizing poser props also work in daz3d studio 4,5
    You yust opend a whole new box of content for me :-)

Glasses and headset - poser props

DS_01-SMALL.jpg
    640 x 480 - 149K
    Post edited by robert_poirot on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited November 2012

My pleasure.

Most Poser formats will work in Daz Studio and have done so since the first version of Daz Studio. Both programs use the same geometery formats but can differ in regards of materials. If a Poser item has used the inbuilt Poser node system then they won't work in Daz Studio but if the Poser materials used image maps then all is well in Daz Studio with only needing tweaking.

If you add a SubD (subdivids the mesh) modifier to the headset you can smooth out the sharp kinks as shown below. SubD can be found a number of ways either from the Scene Pane Options box (small striped box top right/left of each pane. Or Edit > Object or Figure > Geometry > Convert to SubD

Headset.jpg
    634 x 551 - 59K
    Post edited by Szark on