I can't download FREE Daz Studio without Payment Information!! WHY??!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!

dan12391239dan12391239 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Okay so I try to download Daz Studio 4.5 Pro from this original website, and then once I get to the checkout and I click Checkout it directly takes me to the stupid Billing Information when I don't even have a credit card or anything like that and why would I have to put in Billing Information when IT IS FREE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really pissing me off because I have Daz Studio 4 and it keeps crashing. I also tried updating and it says that there's updates but there's nothing for me to click to update it! I have no idea what is going on. If it helps I am running Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit, Sony Vaio VGN-CR510E.

Comments

• ladymayladymay Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

I just tested this out downloading the free daz studio 4.5 pro and it does not require billing information. Once you get to your cart make sure the free Daz Studio is there and nothing else that cost money. Then when you go through the billing process it will say "No Payment Information Required" and just click continue and then place order and the order will go through.

• udunbingoofedudunbingoofed Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

what happens once the order goes throug, where do you download?

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

what happens once the order goes throug, where do you download?

After the order goes through, there is a screen which tells you the order number, and where to download it from.

Log in, go to the 'My Account' area at the top of the forum, and then go to 'My Downloadable Products'

• dan12391239dan12391239 Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

ladymay said:
    I just tested this out downloading the free daz studio 4.5 pro and it does not require billing information. Once you get to your cart make sure the free Daz Studio is there and nothing else that cost money. Then when you go through the billing process it will say "No Payment Information Required" and just click continue and then place order and the order will go through.

I tried that and it still doesn't let me. It just takes me straight to the Billing Information pane. I don't want to put any of my information in there. Like my address or anything why can't I just download it normally?!

Post edited by dan12391239 on
  • dan12391239dan12391239 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Never mind I found out how to download it over again, because I did download it in the past, when it didn't have this junk on the website excuse me, but I found out that I just had to reset the downloads for the time that I downloaded it so I could re-download it. Thanks for all your help though!

edited December 1969

There is still something very wrong here, no billing information is required for free items.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yup. Make sure that you are fully logged in before you try and purchase anything. Logged in at the store as well as in the forums. Sometimes not being fully logged in during one part of the process does confuse the software.

• edited December 1969

ladymay said:

I tried that and it still doesn't let me. It just takes me straight to the Billing Information pane. I don't want to put any of my information in there. Like my address or anything why can't I just download it normally?!

Im having the same problem... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!! I dont wanna give my adress or anything, its free! it said download free! so why cant i download it free without info... T-T

• edited December 1969

please see through my images below here
    that u can download

005.JPG
    1366 x 768 - 126K
    004.JPG
    1366 x 768 - 132K
    003.JPG
    1366 x 768 - 150K
    002.JPG
    1366 x 768 - 155K
    001.JPG
    1366 x 768 - 144K
  • edited December 1969

I can confirm it, free items _requires_ billing info being entered, if you didn't had them entered before. If you already got billing info, it skips past paymnet panes and such

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Try just entering PayPal as the payment method.

• johndronjohndron Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I can't even find the checkout on the daz site

edited December 1969

If you have items in your cart, there should be a checkout button in it. If you mean the download page, go to My Account > Product Library.

What are you trying to buy?