Missing parts to a bundle.

TeadTead Posts: 105
edited November 2012 in New Users

Hello everyone,
I bought the Millennium Horse Bundle and I can't find anywhere three of the listed features (perhaps more than three). So far I can't find the model Mule, Drafthorse, and Donkey. The list below shows what is supposed to come with that bundle.
Thank you very much for your help! :)

Features
•Millennium Horse CR2 and OBJ.
•Millennium Foal CR2 and OBJ.
•Both Foal and Horse are Mimic Compatible
•Advanced UV Layout
•129 Morph Targets for the Millennium Horse, Including Body Shaping Morphs, Head Expressions and the Following Breeds:

◦Thoroughbred
◦Arabian
◦Mustang
◦DraftHorse
◦Zebra
◦Donkey
◦Mule
◦Shetland

Post edited by Tead on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The other breeds are morphs of the main Horse. You should find some mat/mor poses.

• TeadTead Posts: 105
    edited December 1969

Hi,
    Thanks for the quick reply. I can't find those morphs anywhere.
    Thanks again. :)

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

If you select the Mil Horse in the Scene tab, then go to the Parameters tab, and you will find them all under General (see below)

Untitled-1.jpg
    1152 x 638 - 200K
  • TeadTead Posts: 105
    edited December 1969

Thanks JimmyC_2009, that helps a lot. I found the morphs, though it seems somewhat difficult to get the best results. I suppose I will just practice while looking at a picture of the desired outcome. Maybe I can post my results for feedback.
    Thanks again! :coolsmile:

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Setting the morph slider to 1.0 should be the desired result, but you can change that up or down to suit yourself.

By all means, post your images for feedback, I'm sure we wont be too rough on you :)