Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

BTW, I have my 3rd Grandnephew due in January.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I think my wieners are exploding.

Now, Ground Zero of Cute.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Now, Ground Zero of Cute.

Adorable pictures. I wuv kitties!

about your wieners, if you are referring to hot dogs or similar foods, you were supposed to puncture them before putting them in the microwave. Otherwise they will explode and create a big mess in the microwave.

edited December 1969

These had a slice along one side, so they were just making a cracking sound when the seam ruptured in the oven.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Hi there Skiriki! - Have you seen what Zev0 has been up to? Aged for Genesis is bieng made! :cheese: So exciting, My adults and elders will actually be Adults and Elders!! no more of this perfect idealized photoshopped older characters YEY :)

edited December 1969

I am getting tired of this stupid cough!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Hi there Skiriki! - Have you seen what Zev0 has been up to? Aged for Genesis is bieng made! :cheese: So exciting, My adults and elders will actually be Adults and Elders!! no more of this perfect idealized photoshopped older characters YEY :)

Ayep! This is so cool. :)

edited December 1969

I got the Steph 5 pro bundle finally! I am downloading it now along with all the stuff I reset and got. I also got the Candance bundle for S5 and the PC nightie for Genesis!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Wieners
    a poem by Skiriki

These had a slice along one side,
    So they were just making a cracking sound
    When the seam ruptured in the oven.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

I like a big fat wiener
    exploding in my mouth
    full of tasty juices
    or maybe heading south

down my hungry throat
    to my waiting tummy
    with lots of hot hot mustard
    all down my chin is runny

edited December 1969

Good mid day wendy! Have you been a day person lately? I haven't seen you much during the nights lol I feel all weired, I'm awake in the daylight LMAO (Which is stupid btw)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

I am all over the place actually timewise.
    either awake 24hours or sleeping every moment I am not at work.

edited December 1969

LOL yeah I know what you mean... last week I could not adjust my sleeping to see day at all :( come the weekend working again, I felt so deprived of sunlight. I got heaps of things I must do this week so I cant afford to have a repeat of last week. I swear night work affects the body badly over a lengthy period of time doing it. It makes me feel sick all the time. then by the time I'm back on shift I'm like, feeling the week was wasted with me sleeping during the day, despite doing what daily activities are possible during the nights lol

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Congratulations, Chohole and tjohn, on the growth of your families. Find your running shoes and keep them handy.

edited December 1969

MAN - S5 Elite textures is MASSIVE. Downloading and size at 135MB ++++

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...great,

Now I have to add exploding wieners to the bouncing bananas and dancing toast which are being menaced by tentacles.

...think I'll sleep with the light on tonight.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    *snip wienerosity*

*snip more wieners*

Y'guys are just awesome, you know that?

edited December 1969

Haha! Wieners lmao

edited November 2012

......ohh I'd love to be an...

...ahh, we were really stupid back then weren't we now...?

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

...and now for something completely STUPID...

Slip 'n Slide o' Doom

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    LOL yeah I know what you mean... last week I could not adjust my sleeping to see day at all :( come the weekend working again, I felt so deprived of sunlight. I got heaps of things I must do this week so I cant afford to have a repeat of last week. I swear night work affects the body badly over a lengthy period of time doing it. It makes me feel sick all the time. then by the time I'm back on shift I'm like, feeling the week was wasted with me sleeping during the day, despite doing what daily activities are possible during the nights lol

I'll join you in this. But I've heard that sunlight-bulbs might help.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Not touching this convo with a ten foot pole. But just the other day my sleep was so messed up I missed the sun completely.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Not touching this convo with a ten foot pole. But just the other day my sleep was so messed up I missed the sun completely.

Well tell us about how you like your wieners then.

edited December 1969

Thanksgiving is in two days. Tomorrow I will spend the afternoon with my mother watching a movie and doing some baking. But I feel melancholy.

edited December 1969

...mmm,...stuffed turkey wieners with a side of tater tots and cranberry Jell-O for dessert.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Another good day for Scandinavian (SAS).....

1353486048991_805.jpg
    834 x 400 - 53K
    edited December 1969

Better than Jas Gripen. :lol:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Playing Around...

EarthEmotiguy_2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 164K
    edited December 1969

...sweet, now that would be a great forum smiley. I miss the ones on the old forum, many of the cool ones which were created with Emotiguy. Terrible that the new software doesn't support Daz's own product.

edited December 1969

...ah, ladies and gentlemen this is your captain. As we are in arrears on our rental agreement at the main terminal and have been summarily evicted, we will be deplaning in the grass at the end of the runway today. Please check to make sure you are wearing your most comfortable footwear before leaving the aircraft as it is a long walk to the terminal. For those passengers whom Helsinki is the final destination, you may claim your luggage on the side of the road outside the west perimeter fence in about an hour. For those of you connecting on to other SAS flights, please check with a passenger service representative as to which end of the field you to need to proceed to. If you are connecting to another carrier that is solvent enough to afford a gate at the main terminal, you are on your own.

For your personal safety, you are required to look both ways before crossing any taxiway, active runway or tarmac area. SAS will not, and cannot afford to, be held liable for any injury that may occur from incidents involving other aircraft that may be encountered on the field.

On behalf of the flight and cabin crew, we apologise for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you for choosing SAS, We look forward to serving you again provided we aren't liquidated or bought out by another airline.

Have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.