The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    this forum desperately needs a jiggling jugs booby thread.
    for all software
    it is the one question asked time and time again.

Heh how to do that tastefully would be a big issue haha :)

soft body physics jigglewear?

Nerd3D might have some tutes somewhere, I'm at work so not going to google for it :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,684
    edited December 1969

Just as I was in the process of saving my render the power went off and on and off . . .
    I was just thinking of a name for the render and then save the character. Maybe I need to do more dial spinning for Suzeanne the werewolf.

You need a UPS. Our power flickers every day or so this time of year, or I'll end up running a space heater the same time as someone else and the circuit breaker goes. Mine is invaluable for avoiding situations like that. It can't allow you to keep on working without power for long,but it gives you time to save and shut down on purpose instead of losing work.

I will get that tomorrow.

edited December 1969

Are there any army outfits for genesis?

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i'm watchin jeff dunham christmas dvd. akmed says he hates irish music. lookin for his lucky charms.

edited November 2012

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    for all software

Nerd3D might have some tutes somewhere, I'm at work so not going to google for it :)

jiggle jugs isn't on my w/l, lol.

i deleted all v4's magnets from my Vicky, i think that means i deleted a lot of her breast movements.

underbewb is pretty kewl.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

sigh catgirrl thread is dead

edited December 1969

Dead fish on a cardboard tray
    Is what I'm having for lunch today

Dead fish on a tray
    Dead fish on a tray
    There can be no delay
    Can't wait until wednesday
    Will be quite a soiree
    Dead fish on a tray
    For lunching today

:)

edited December 1969

Wouldn't know where to start with catgrl render otherwise would try to resurrect it :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    for all software

i deleted all v4's magnets from my Vicky, i think that means i deleted a lot of her breast movements.

oh I know how to do it
    in several softwares
    DOESN'T ANYONE WATCH MY VIDEOS?????
    just every new user asks the SAME question esp MALE ones!!!
    would be handy if there were a thread one could just point them to instead of reposting the same info again and again.
    one today asked in Carrara, Sparrowhawks jiggle being one tool you can use
    I myself use point at and target helpers for genesis
    oscillating bounce and morphs++ for V4
    among other things
    there are many ways, I go for doing silly saggy ones but am just weird, will own THAT!

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    for all software

oh I know how to do it
    in several softwares
    DOESN'T ANYONE WATCH MY VIDEOS?????
    just every new user asks the SAME question esp MALE ones!!!
    would be handy if there were a thread one could just point them to instead of reposting the same info again and again.
    one today asked in Carrara, Sparrowhawks jiggle being one tool you can use
    I myself use point at and target helpers for genesis
    oscillating bounce and morphs++ for V4
    among other things
    there are many ways, I go for doing silly saggy ones but am just weird, will own THAT!

Me, I do, watch your videos I mean. Pretty sure Nerd3D made a tute :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Wouldn't know where to start with catgrl render otherwise would try to resurrect it :)

thanks for the sentiment :)

edited December 1969

jeff is reading the Night Before Christmas out loud, but Peanut keeps interrupting.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

thanks for the sentiment :)

Realistic render not thread rose again so anything's possible :)

edited December 1969

My phone charged. 7 voice messages, 13 new texts (sounds unlucky ) and WTF 43 new emails? Thinks I'll quietly ignore them and they will go away :)

edited December 1969

Kai doesn't die when he's chopped up, cuz he's already dead. but, he'll un-animate if he runs out of proto-blood.

edited November 2012

Kai doesn't die when he's chopped up, cuz he's already dead. but, he'll un-animate if he runs out of proto-blood.

Sometimes I feel I could fall into Lexx and never come back :)

Eta Gurgly tummy, hopes the fish I just ate stays dead :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

The best thing about today is it is nearly tomorrow, and after tomorrow I get four days off wheeeeeee ! Hopes it is warm, wants beach wants

edited December 1969

warm beach sounds good :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Sometimes I feel I could fall into Lexx and never come back :)

Eta Gurgly tummy, hopes the fish I just ate stays dead :)

he falls a lot lol

edited December 1969

sleepy naos. night night

edited December 1969

Fun kInd of a barber shop quartet thing:

http://www.incredibox.com

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

will be sunshine on the T-day parade this year.

wuh ohs - weather alert for KK. watch out for those wind gusts - those whats knocks down power lines.

Cho in for some rains too.

...yup, power outages (we even lost power for a short bit at the workplace), uprooted trees, damaged roofs, 100mph gusts on the coast, and lots o' rain that has lead to localised flooding as well as numerous spin outs & wrecks on the highways because of all the water on the roadways. After talking with a driver on the bus route I usually take home ended up taking the tram instead as the main highway the bus travels on was pretty much a "parking lot" all the way into town..

Storm has pretty much passed on though and now mainly light rain/drizzle though rather balmy for this time of year.

Monday is in the books, and only have two more days to go before a four day weekend.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    will be sunshine on the T-day parade this year.

wuh ohs - weather alert for KK. watch out for those wind gusts - those whats knocks down power lines.

Cho in for some rains too.

...yup, power outages (we even lost power for a short bit at the workplace), uprooted trees, damaged roofs, 100mph gusts on the coast, and lots o' rain that has lead to localised flooding as well as numerous spin outs & wrecks on the highways because of all the water on the roadways. After talking with a driver on the bus route I usually take home ended up taking the tram instead as the main highway the bus travels on was pretty much a "parking lot" all the way into town..

Storm has pretty much passed on though and now mainly light rain/drizzle though rather balmy for this time of year.

Monday is in the books, and only have two more days to go before a four day weekend.

Hey me too, four day weekend this week starting Thursday. And I get to go for a swim tonight woohoo !

edited December 1969

Yay got a swim in, laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps laps is not as good as surf, chlorine eeeooow, but almost ! :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Just as I was in the process of saving my render the power went off and on and off . . .
    I was just thinking of a name for the render and then save the character. Maybe I need to do more dial spinning for Suzeanne the werewolf.

You need a UPS. Our power flickers every day or so this time of year, or I'll end up running a space heater the same time as someone else and the circuit breaker goes. Mine is invaluable for avoiding situations like that. It can't allow you to keep on working without power for long,but it gives you time to save and shut down on purpose instead of losing work.

I've been preaching the value of a UPS for years. Not only for real power outages, but for microsecond brownouts. All it takes if for the power to drop for a split second, and if your hard drive's head is parked over the boot sector...you won't be able to boot from that drive ever again. It happened to me, years ago. I could boot with an emergency disk, and read all the drive, but couldn't boot from it...there was physical damage because the head bounced and hit the platter. Since then, I always have a good APC UPS supporting all my equipment.

I came her looking for a place to complain...it seems the happy people want complaints segregated. But there doesn't seem to be much complaining going on here.

I just wondered if anyone has noticed how slow the downloads are here lately. I was getting speeds of 1.1 MB/second...but in the past few days it's been down to 225 KB/second to a max of 475 KB/second! That's even worse than it was with the old site. I really feel for people with slower connections or fast timeouts. But it's annoying to me to see something coming down the pipe at 225 KB/second...when my connection is capable of 3 or 4 MB/second from some places!

Did someone forget to feed the hamsters?

Dana

edited December 1969

Yes to slowness, noticed that before :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Yes to slowness, noticed that before :)

Maybe they need more hamsters! :lol:

Dana

edited December 1969

Some website has crashed here and made it to top of the TV news just now so I guess the Daz Hamsters aren't doing so bad, perhaps the hamster wheels need some oil :)

edited December 1969

Maybe the hamsters are doing hanky panky stuff instead of using the wheel. Or they are asleep or eating or drinking water.

This discussion has been closed.