How to clean morph settings out of pose presets.

robert_poirotrobert_poirot Posts: 34

I noticed that with several pose presets from various internet sources (free and commercial) the morph settings of the figure changes also
when the pose preset is apply'd.

For example when applying a pose to genesis, the victori5 morph controll also go's to max, also when it is a male figure ??!!!

Is there a way to clean up / edit this pose presets so that i can remove the morph settings.

(Daz studio 4.5, genesis full morph, V5 /M5 full morph, V4,2 full morph)

Comments

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

Holding the ctrl key while clicking the pose gives you a popup window where you can untick the morphs and other things.

That's what i do when i encounter such poses. :)

Grtz Jean-Claude

• robert_poirotrobert_poirot Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

jeanke said:
    Holding the ctrl key while clicking the pose gives you a popup window where you can untick the morphs and other things.

That's what i do when i encounter such poses. :)

Grtz Jean-Claude

Yes, that way i can change settings. But haw do i save the new settings as permanent ?

Also 1 of the problems is caused by something called Victoria 5.1 i downloaded it as a freebee from one of the popular content websites,
    But it looks like a kind of joke virus. It has no added functionality but gives all models when loaded boobs en very pointed nipples. Also the default genesis model.

I have to put the controll Victoria 5.1 back to 50% after each time i load/merge a model. I already deleted all files i could find for victoria 5.1
    butt the controll is still there, and still pestering me.

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited November 2012

Well for the poses you could resave them without the morphs tickt in the popup.
    Best you try it and save them in another map.
    Wouldn't know any other way i'm affraid.

As for your V5.1, no clue . Can imagin it's anoying.

Sorry couldn't be of more help.

Grtz Jean-Claude

Edit: just in case, go to File, Save As, Pose Preset

Post edited by jaunke_29fff27795 on
  • robert_poirotrobert_poirot Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

jeanke said:
    Well for the poses you could resave them without the morphs tickt in the popup.
    Best you try it and save them in another map.
    Wouldn't know any other way i'm affraid.

As for your V5.1, no clue . Can imagin it's anoying.

Sorry couldn't be of more help.

Grtz Jean-Claude

Edit: just in case, go to File, Save As, Pose Preset

Ok thaks i will try

About the V5.1 i posted a warning and solution here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/11806/