Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD V for Victory

Comments

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just watched 'PSY Gangnam style'.... Didn't know Kim Jong-un made a fashion-statement to make North-Korea popular as a tourist destination...

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    This is stupid

That reminds me of when I got pulled over by a Missouri State Trooper for speeding. He tells me a couple of pretty good cop jokes, asks me to slow down, then lets me go. If that happened every time I'd always be speeding.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    This is stupid

Classic! That is stupidly funny.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    This is stupid
    Oh, this is classic.
  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496
    edited December 1969

One night, I was happily enjoying a big cookie from Hardee's.While cleaning up my crumbs afterward, I noticed I'd dropped some big chunks of cookie, so I decided to eat them starting wiuth the smaller chunk. But something was very wrong about this lotle chunk. It wasn't soft and tasty like the rest of the cookie. I spitd it out as soon as I realized it was my detachad hearing aid mold.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?
    Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.
    Older Woman: Oh, I see.
    Officer: Can I see your license please?
    Older Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.
    Officer: Don't have one?
    Older Woman: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving.
    Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please.
    Older Woman: I can't do that.
    Officer: Why not?
    Older Woman: I stole this car.
    Officer: Stole it?
    Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.
    Officer: You what?
    Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see
    The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.
    Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please! The woman steps out of her vehicle.
    Older woman: Is there a problem sir?
    Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.
    Older Woman: Murdered the owner?
    Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.
    The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.
    Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?
    Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.
    The officer is quite stunned.
    Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.
    The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer.
    The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.
    Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.
    Older Woman: Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too.

edited December 1969

Me: That was such a funny joke! :lol:
    Also me: Yeah, I crack me up! (crickets)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Yeah that was pretty good. I got a laugh.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...that was good. I needed that after a week full of of day job politik.

Loved the article about the Montana state trooper as well.

edited December 1969

This Animation kick I'm on is starting to get to me. I know I'm not good at it but for the life of me I just can not stop. I'm on a FIXED income and I now NEED a kick butt video editor. I NEED a Awesome audio editor with a microphone and a usb external recorder.

My eyes are this big :gulp: but my wallet is this big )( (two fingers touching). I'v gone 100% STUPID.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,795
    edited December 1969

. . . . stupid. .

45997_530417923652713_1290977640_n.jpeg
    499 x 680 - 51K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Tjohn You just made my day with that one, I'm gonna print that and give it to my boss at work tonight LMAO!!!

edited December 1969

Whatever

Oh_bother.jpg
    600 x 450 - 61K
    edited December 1969

Not sure how big a trend this was in the US... But sadly it was pretty big when I was at school LMAO!

Came across this on Facebook. Gave me a chuckle, since I knew alot of guys that did it haha! Unbeknown to them, apparently this is what it symbolizes in prison

562126_3616364765092_924092900_n.jpg
    640 x 960 - 54K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES

1. If you are choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.

2. Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.

3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the shower.

4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
    Remember to use a timer.

5 . A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.

7. You only need two tools in life – WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited November 2012

:lol:

Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Actual Associated Press headline.
    Judge backs Calif. high-speed rail over farmers
    Are they trying to be funny or just stupid?

edited November 2012

Some headlines can be stupid

"Walkabout on offer in canal lock" from the BBC website

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

1. If you are choking on an ice cube simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.

2. Avoid cutting yourself slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold while you chop.

3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the shower.

4. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
    Remember to use a timer.

5 . A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.

6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be afraid to cough.

7. You only need two tools in life – WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn’t move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn’t move and does, use the duct tape.

All of those were hilarious.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Remember to use a timer.

Amen to #7. When my stepfather had his 1st heart attack, I recommended WD-40 in ICU. Got a grin out of him.

edited December 1969

Wow... The forums has been rather tense lately. I feel the need for stupid and funny. :-P

edited December 1969

How funny and stupid do you need

cat_door.jpg
    500 x 374 - 37K
    edited December 1969

LMAO! OH NO lol the cat broke the door! Man, I hope that cat flap wasn't just installed haha!

edited December 1969

Quick quiz! Guess the Decade.

Crazy-Funny-Parents-Fail-68.jpg
    600 x 711 - 55K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

1980's

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    1980's

We have a winner!!
    edited December 1969

Never play Scrabble with an LOLCAT.

funny-pictures-cat-argues-about-scrabble.jpg
    500 x 375 - 37K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,795
    edited December 1969

I want 3D model of one of these but the one on Turbosquid
    (Ford Falcon XR8 BA ute) is 3x the price of this little collectable limited edition die cast model.
    now that is STUPID!!

2012-11-18_12.41_.10-1_.jpg
    894 x 424 - 37K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...at least their exquisite Kawai EX 9' Concert Grand Piano model cost's less than one tenth of 1% of the real thing.

edited December 1969

You know, I might be pushing things.....

Cooked_PC.jpg
    1000 x 714 - 351K
This discussion has been closed.