Black November

Comments

• madisonx_c5746f56a5madisonx_c5746f56a5 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

MadisonXF said:
    So the front page is showing Orion1167 whole store on sale, but when I go to his store page, it looks like only a few items.

Grr!

Anyone have any ideas on this? I contacted Orion1167 already to ask, would contact Daz but I doubt I will get a quick response.

If this sale is expired, it needs to be pulled down from the front page. Really uncool to have it on the front page of the store if it isn't valid.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,301
    edited November 2012

Sorry I'm not seeing Orion's store still advertised as being on sale, try hitting CTRLand F5 see if that updates it.

Post edited by scorpio on
  • DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Hiro 5 stuff should not be included, but the Steph bundles should... we are fixing this right now.

Looks like 70% off people category this weekend. Fun stuff.

The Hiro 5 bundles are at 50/70% off but sadly while Stepanie 5 is on sale her bundles (starter and pro) are not on sale. Any chance of getting them added?

Charlie

edited December 1969

Sorry I'm not seeing Orion's store still advertised as being on sale, try hitting CTRLand F5 see if that updates it.

Still shows up for me as the 4th item on the cycling list on the frontpage.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,247
    edited December 1969

I need to get back into the habit of checking FastGrab every day. Some very nice stuff is cycling through there.

edited December 1969

MadisonXF said:

Still showing that sale. Everything else is up-to-date so it isn't a refresh problem. Maybe Daz should clearly mark the timeframe for a sale on every sale banner, and pull them down as soon as they end. Otherwise, I think I should be able to purchase the items at the advertised price.

I sent in a trouble ticket. We shall see.

edited December 1969

We have extended that sale until the banner is down.
    Sorry for the confusion.

MadisonXF said:
    MadisonXF said:

Still showing that sale. Everything else is up-to-date so it isn't a refresh problem. Maybe Daz should clearly mark the timeframe for a sale on every sale banner, and pull them down as soon as they end. Otherwise, I think I should be able to purchase the items at the advertised price.

I sent in a trouble ticket. We shall see.

edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    We have extended that sale until the banner is down.
    Sorry for the confusion.

Great, thank you so much!

• brainmuffinbrainmuffin Posts: 1,142
    edited December 1969

What about the daily freebies? Are those open to everyone or only PC members?

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Why would they only be for PC members? I don't see anything here saying that: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/november-freebies

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Well, as of 8:50pm Fri nite, there is only ONE Black November "free item" (buy 30.00 worth and get an item free) and that is a dress for Victoria. I am NOT checking out with my 30.00 worth of stuff until all those other items come back!!! (There were three or four ROWS of them.) Are you aware of this Daz?

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

I noticed this too same under the FastGrab but thankfully I havent spent 30.00 yet..

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

My guess is they are working on the site now, would not be surprised.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,247
    edited December 1969

Turnover is really fast with this Black November promotion. I snapped up a rather nice item on FastGrab this morning, and then for some reason checked the same page about 20 minutes later and the whole selection had changed.

edited December 1969

Anyone... spend $30 on DAZ O's and get one of them for free!

ropeman said:
    edited December 1969

Looks like an awesome new PA Daily Deal is out-- http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/genesis-hyper-suit

edited November 2012

Here is the real Fast Grab Link-- http://www.daz3d.com/shop/fast-grab-3d-models/

Here is the link for the Freebie category-- http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/november-freebies

We are fixing that Black November Page. Thanks for the heads up, and sorry for the confusion here.

Post edited by DAZ_Kevin on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited November 2012

fast GAB Kevin??? Yes, I can talk very quickly.... :) And yes, the rows are back up. Thanks!

Post edited by Novica on
  • Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

I better get cracking on a promo thread this is one day only right !!!

F-Promo.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 407K
  • brainmuffinbrainmuffin Posts: 1,142
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    ropeman said:
    It would be nice if the page said that. I click freebies, I see prices. Me confused.
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

am i missing something? the "door buster" hasn't changed in 3 days, the fast grab hasn't changed in 2 days - where are the amazing deals "each day"? Is there a page I'm not seeing that I should be?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

ropeman said:
    DAZ_Kevin said:
    ropeman said:
    It would be nice if the page said that. I click freebies, I see prices. Me confused.

Spend $30 or more on Daz Originals and put one of these in the cart as a freebie. All items must be in the cart at the same time for the freebie offer to work.
  • PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:
    am i missing something? the "door buster" hasn't changed in 3 days, the fast grab hasn't changed in 2 days - where are the amazing deals "each day"? Is there a page I'm not seeing that I should be?

I've been wondering that myself. I understand the time zone thing, but in some sales (eg PA) daz used to change over at midnight daz time which gives everyone enough daytime hours over 24. . . Perhaps there are daz days defined somewhat like daz s---. Fast grab never seems to change on weekends anyway.

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ropeman said:
    DAZ_Kevin said:
    ropeman said:

Spend $30 or more on Daz Originals and put one of these in the cart as a freebie. All items must be in the cart at the same time for the freebie offer to work.

When and how does that discount show up? I went all the way through to the final "Order Review" step before I chickened out, and the freebie was still showing as full price and being added to my total. The other items in the cart are the Genesis Evolution Morph Bundle and Gen 3 Iconic Shapes, and I'm not Platinum, so I ought to qualify both on crossing the $30 threshold and on Daz Originals....

edited December 1969

This discount should show up when you review the cart the first time before you go through the payment gateway. There was some discussion earlier in the thread about some of the freebie items not working how they should and others working fine.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    This discount should show up when you review the cart the first time before you go through the payment gateway. There was some discussion earlier in the thread about some of the freebie items not working how they should and others working fine.

Hmm.

The in-cart freebie is the Ricardi hair. I did wonder about that, so I tried going through with my second-choice freebie (the feather hair) but it didn't work either.

As noted I'm not a Platinum member and so I'm only getting a 50% discount. If I were getting the 70% discount the cart would be at $21, well below the $30 threshold. When I added a DAZ Original of $10 value to my cart, et voila, the Ricardi hair was discounted.

I, ah, think I found your bug, guys. :D

edited December 1969

I guess someone forgot to add something to the query that controls the discount on the freebie.

You could take a screenshot of the freebie not discounting, delete it from your cart and then purchase. Raising a ticket to get the Freebie and point out the problem to Daz.

edited December 1969

anikad said:
    I guess someone forgot to add something to the query that controls the discount on the freebie.

You could take a screenshot of the freebie not discounting, delete it from your cart and then purchase. Raising a ticket to get the Freebie and point out the problem to Daz.

Thanks for the suggestion -- I've gone ahead and done this, since I really wanna download those morphs and play with them. :) Now that I've made the decision to swap my G3 characters over to Genesis I'm all impatient to get started....

edited December 1969

And the Daily Deals keep coming!

The AntFarm with your robotic new best friend: Buddy-Bot

Predatron with the brand new entrance to you fabulous new mansion: Gatehouse

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...AntFarm does it again. Buddy-Bot is just too cool. A new toy for my Violet.

And Predatron's Gatehouse, would make a proper entrance to the Grande Estate outside of Swindon (Count "Reggie" was a bit of an eccentric).