How do I install the Victoria 5 Pro Bundle. I have Daz Studio 4.5

edited December 1969 in New Users

I have Daz Studio 4.5 installed......but how do I install the Victoria 5 Pro Bundle so that it appears for use in Daz Studio?

Comments

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

HI srandy :)

Each product in the Bundle, will have it's own installer,. once it's downloaded to your computer, you can double click the product to install it.
    Each product (installer) has a number of screens with a licence agreement, and the ability to Choose where you want to install the contents.

This is normally something like C:\users\(your-name)\My Documents\Daz3D\Studio4
    for a default installation.

You can install the products to another drive, as long as you tell Daz Studio where you're Library folder is located.

Hope it helps :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,814
    edited December 1969

Point the installers to the folder you selected as a content directory - by default that's \DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library in your Documents folder. If you want the content to appear in Smart Content you will need to let DS import the metadata when it prompts you (on the next application launch).

• edited December 1969

Which do I install first in the bundle? I get some errors about dependancies when running some of the installers?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited November 2012

It does not matter which order you install as long as they are installed to the same place as the Genesis base figure.

Post edited by Szark on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,814
    edited December 1969

Did you install the Genesis Starter Essentials? You need the base Genesis to use V5 and M5.