The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Is it bad to have bisexual or omnisexual characters in my story? I am not trying to promote it or discourage it. I am not doing it to be political correct or something. The only PC things I am are PC member and PC user.

There is nothing wrong with having characters from a particular sexuality. It's realistic and open minded. Exactly what writers should be. Having a bisexual or any other sexuality character is certainly not promoting or discouraging it. You shouldn't think that :) You write and create what you want to... not what or how anyone else says you should.

Thank you very much. that did help

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

For god sake! You cant even choose what software or what figure on renderosity anymore!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Is it bad to have bisexual or omnisexual characters in my story? I am not trying to promote it or discourage it. I am not doing it to be political correct or something. The only PC things I am are PC member and PC user.

There is nothing wrong with having characters from a particular sexuality. It's realistic and open minded. Exactly what writers should be. Having a bisexual or any other sexuality character is certainly not promoting or discouraging it. You shouldn't think that :) You write and create what you want to... not what or how anyone else says you should.

Thank you very much. that did help

No probs! I love creative writing! It's my world, all the same as it's your world too! :)

The only rules in our worlds is what we set.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited November 2012

Spyro said:
    For god sake! You cant even choose what software or what figure on renderosity anymore!

maybe they buried it somewhere non-intuitive?

holy crappe. i see the Dept drop-down arrows, jeez -
    did they purge a lot of their store stuff? i left a complaint in the poser forum there.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

There was something I wanted to check to see if it was on Netflix streaming but I forgot what it was.

Right now I am trying to wait to decide what I want to do right now. I think I will reset some items so I can download them while I write.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

did they purge a lot of their store stuff? i left a complaint in the poser forum there.

Yeah... Just annoying, wish they'd stop changing it... it keeps getting worse. At least Daz store is properly categorized! RO is just harder for Daz and Genesis users to find stuff. Disappointing.

edited December 1969

I wonder what I wanted to look up on Netflix.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Spyro said:

Yeah... Just annoying, wish they'd stop changing it... it keeps getting worse. At least Daz store is properly categorized! RO is just harder for Daz and Genesis users to find stuff. Disappointing.

i can't imagine the rationale behind it. jeeez

maybe it's a work in progress and they figured they'd roll out what they had, just before holidays.
    maybe they don't expect to sell stuff during the holidays.

edited December 1969

Started word but now it wants to install or update something. More waiting until I can write.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Skiriki said:
    Non-complaint: managed to actually turn my story in to our teacher.

Non-complaint #2: I CAN HAZ REALITY 2.

Are you getting reality2??? - I'm a little hesitant, cos there are no comparison renders between 3delight and Reality2

I did! Sadly, right now I'm too tired to do a comparing one, plus I need to learn how to use it to maximum benefit. But I did a quickie with Genesis Troll and it looked pretty good.

Speaking as a member of one of these groups, respectful, non-judgemental portrayals are always welcome. Simply make it so that it is just one of the traits in the great stew that makes a person.

edited December 1969

it exports it to a different software doesnt it? Do you know if it affects the HSS shader?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    it exports it to a different software doesnt it? Do you know if it affects the HSS shader?

No idea, dewd. I'm gonna crawl to bed and fall asleep pretty soon, so... might wanna PM the creator here. He is very helpful and replies to questions. Or, you could start a thread in Commons about it.

edited December 1969

No worries :) Let me know how you go with it all... I'm undecided at this stage... But Michael_G uses it all the time and is always a wow render kinda guy, you've prob seen his work. Make sure you get more sleep then just 3 hours again lol (It's not good for you to lack sleep :-P )

edited December 1969

man, they is slow with the new releases again... Has daz land got daylight savings now?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    No worries :) Let me know how you go with it all... I'm undecided at this stage... But Michael_G uses it all the time and is always a wow render kinda guy, you've prob seen his work. Make sure you get more sleep then just 3 hours again lol (It's not good for you to lack sleep :-P )

Yeah... at least I aced my computer exams today, despite the lack of sleep.

edited December 1969

I need to reload my visa soon.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :snake: :snake:

A new MAN EATING PLANT is out! Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!! :bug: :ahhh:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=96315

Can't wait to go home and feed it! :vampire: :vampire:

edited December 1969

lol

i wonder if anyone has made a gulping sarlac pit.

bubba fett - bubba fett, where, gulp

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

Yeah... at least I aced my computer exams today, despite the lack of sleep.

Lol, you could ACE a computer exam in your sleep girl! You know your stuff!

edited December 1969

lol

LOL "Boba Fett" haha! Bubba make me think of the big horny man in a prison stereotype LOL

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    lol

LOL "Boba Fett" haha! Bubba make me think of the big horny man in a prison stereotype LOL

oh yeah. oops LMAO

Bubba, "whose your daddy"

or to quote Peanut, "make your daddy talk."

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    lol

oh yeah. oops LMAO

"Bubba Fett" brings to mind the movie "Bubba Hotep", for some reason...! :snake:

Man-eating plant bought and downloaded, but I'm stuck at work for hours yet.. sigh. Man-eating renders this weekend, I guess!

edited December 1969

Hmmm sounds pretty scary Woolyloach! You'll have to come back here and post some renders for us :)

LMAO to Misty!!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    lol

oh yeah. oops LMAO

"Bubba Fett" brings to mind the movie "Bubba Hotep", for some reason...! :snake:

Man-eating plant bought and downloaded, but I'm stuck at work for hours yet.. sigh. Man-eating renders this weekend, I guess!

Audrey II: "Feed me!"

edited December 1969

I am noticing that in House, the doctors keep walking to House's office talk about their current case of the episode.

edited December 1969

they do their diagnostic differential.

which season are you watching?

edited December 1969

they do their diagnostic differential.

which season are you watching?

I am watching first season. I am trying to watch the whole series from beginning to end. I am renting the videos from netflix.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,736
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

No idea, dewd. I'm gonna crawl to bed and fall asleep pretty soon, so... might wanna PM the creator here. He is very helpful and replies to questions. Or, you could start a thread in Commons about it.

It doesn't use shaders, but I think it will pull the basic properties (diffuse etc.) as long as they are correctly named. However, it's best - as I understand it - to stick the Default DAZ Shader where possible. Same with lights.

edited December 1969

Got Nero 11 by UPS. It can help me with backing up my computer and it should also play my bluray discs that I get from Netflix. I am installing it right now.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. The sun barely rose here this morning, is very gloomy and grey and raining a little. Rain is good, gloom is boring but the reddish dawn picks out the reddish brick and tile work on walls and roofs outside my window :)

This discussion has been closed.