email to wrong address

ktg1ktg1 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I changed my Daz account 2 days ago to reflect our new home and email addresses. The last 2 email messages I got from Daz still went to the old email account. They were promotional emails. When I look at my account info, it is the new, correct one. Just wondering what else needs to be done to get emails to go to new account.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Maybe you could send a PM to Richard Haseltine giving him your details, that is your username, old email address and the new one that you want to use. He may be able to fix it for you

• ktg1ktg1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

will do. Interestingly, the notification that someone replied in the Daz forum did go to the new address.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Hmm, yes that is interesting.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited November 2012

That used to happen to me at the old site- newsletters, sale notifications used to go to the address I first signed up with even though I changed it not too long after to my current address... all other DAZ notifications I got correctly.... I tried several times over the course of a year or two and it never took... One day I mentioned it in a thread and RH took notice and fixed it for me.
    You know... Richard Haseltine is one of the five divine protectors of the universe. Well, I think his cat helps him out sometimes, but mostly its him.

Post edited by McGyver on
  • ktg1ktg1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

sounds like what's going on with me. Sales dept must have different software.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited December 1969

ktg1 said:
    sounds like what's going on with me. Sales dept must have different software.

They probably have a CRM that syncs with the main database and only add new customers to the CMS DB but doesn't update where details has changed.