Fixing the unnecessary tabs on the individual item pages

CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Greetings,
Early on I wrote a script for Chrome and Firefox (with the Greasemonkey extension installed) which fixes the wishlist.

I finally got tired of the tabbed behavior of the item pages, and fixed that; I've updated the script to do both things now.

It's available at http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/133738. I've attached a before and after picture, so you can see what it does. (I've resized them to 700px wide, as per forum rules.)

I hope this makes life a little easier for other folks; remember, you have to be running Chrome or Firefox (with Greasemonkey if Firefox) to use the script.

-- Morgan

Comments

• guangh69guangh69 Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

This is awesome , interesting and wonderful!

• Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 403
    edited December 1969

You are a hero, thank you for this! It works beautifully!

• edited December 1969

Bless you, good sir. This is precisely what I didn't know I wanted. *grins*

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Now if DAZ would only realize that is the way we would prefer it, with no tabs

• Super NewbSuper Newb Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Hey! Very cool!
    Works flawlessly. In Chrome it installs in a second, and then -just- WORKS! Great stufff, Thank You very much.

EDIT: Now, if you can just make a script to let me buy stuff at the price advertised on the site, I could start shopping again... ;-)

Post edited by Super Newb on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Thank you for this! The wishlist changes look good, too (I'm assuming moving the pricing and reformatting it was yours?).

• Art_JunkieArt_Junkie Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Thanks. Works beautifully in Firefox

Post edited by Art_Junkie on
  • islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for this gem :-).

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,548
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I have to see if I can figure this out. I hate the tabs. Very useless.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much! WOOT! Tabs are stupid for this sort of thing so thanks for fixing this for many of us!

GoM... very easy. If your using Firefox just go here:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/versions/

Install greasemonkey. Then follow the link above to install the script to fix the tabs and wishlist... VERY easy!