Please help identify prop

pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,537
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Does anyone know the name of this old freebie? Just the main throne, I made the globes myself

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

I think it may be a very old Davo item, I seem to remember it from my initial round of freebie grabbing.

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,537
    edited December 1969

Well, its definitely Poser 4 pro pack vintage. There was a companion prop like candle stands or something like that.

• BruceBroussardBruceBroussard Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm also looking for an old prop. The crown or hair prop. The vendor said it was a freebe from DAZ3D.

crown.jpg
    210 x 224 - 21K
  • pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,537
    edited December 1969

I'm also looking for an old prop. The crown or hair prop. The vendor said it was a freebe from DAZ3D.

I'm pretty familiar with all the stuff that was in the freestuff archive, but I don't remember that. If it was a newer temporary freebie, then it might be somewhere in the store now.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,738
    edited December 1969

There was some Egyptian stuff as Platinum Club Members' special freebies, in the not currently available to anyone old Members Only forum, but I don't recognise that as one of those

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Who was the vendor?
  • PuntomausPuntomaus Posts: 450
    edited December 1969

That's Benten Hair lite by Yamato and it comes with CanCan. You can download it here:

http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/DOWNLOAD/yamato/index.htm

• BruceBroussardBruceBroussard Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much Puntomaus. The vendor that used this prop for a promo shot, did not have the original prop.