Genesis Ballet Outfits

WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited November 2012 in Freebies

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,070
    edited December 1969

These look great - thank you very much!
    Could I ask you a question: What software do you use to model your Genesis clothing? (I'm really impressed with the results, whatever it is)

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Nice-thanks so much :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

AWESOME. Thanks so much Wendy! I love the outfits you do!!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

They are wonderful! Thank you!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited November 2012

MelanieL said:
    Could I ask you a question: What software do you use to model your Genesis clothing? (I'm really impressed with the results, whatever it is)

Thank you. There is nothing special about my clothing models, they are just basic shapes with no fiddly bits added. Textures make a lot of difference to models but I'm not very good at texturing them so I use shaders most of the time.

I use Silo to model my clothes, but you can get the same results from any 3D modelling program such as Hexagon.

I've tried Hexagon but found Silo so much easier to use.:-)

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Thank you Wendy. It is so nice to have access to simple shapes in clothing.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,070
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    MelanieL said:

Thank you. There is nothing special about my clothing models, they are just basic shapes with no fiddly bits added. Textures make a lot of difference to models but I'm not very good at texturing them so I use shaders most of the time.

I use Silo to model my clothes, but you can get the same results from any 3D modelling program such as Hexagon.

I've tried Hexagon but found Silo so much easier to use.:-)
    Thanks for the info. They may be "basic shapes", but they are really useful!

• launoklaunok Posts: 774
    edited December 1969

I haven't thank you here too for your ballet outfits. I have the first part with the original outfit which I will then be able to use. Your work are absolutely great! :)

Laura