The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• McGrandpaMcGrandpa Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

DAZ Big Foible with the New Site:

Non-Platinum Club people never get to see the prices they are missing by NOT being in the PC. Nope, instead they are treated to the TurboSquddy like prices they have to pay and newbies stay away from in droves. And you can NOT "make up" lost revenue.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

My roommate is upset with me. I do not feel like a good roommate. She deserves better.

we all have our bad days, even the best of roommates. no one is perfect.

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    ps1borg said:
    Oh man builders were putting up a huge crane up the street from our place this morning, dreading all the noise when I get home.

You'll just have to spend more time at the beach then... ;-)

Beach!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

No I was having an emotional breakdown over spilled milk. Actually it was not really milk that got spilled, but I was over dramatic about the issue. I am trying to stop doing that over small issues. I have went into a catatonic state when I heard or read real bad news.

It happens. I've personally found that the first step in controlling my fear or reactions is to truly accept that "it happens". And then move on like it is not a huge deal. It happened, now, what's up next, muffins? The sheer fear of the reaction is sometimes causing the reaction itself. And little by little it erodes the fangs of fear and soon, it'll be toothless. :)

edited December 1969

McGrandpa said:
    DAZ Big Foible with the New Site:

Non-Platinum Club people never get to see the prices they are missing by NOT being in the PC. Nope, instead they are treated to the TurboSquddy like prices they have to pay and newbies stay away from in droves. And you can NOT "make up" lost revenue.

maybe they just don't wanna tease?

edited November 2012

9 more hours to chocolate martini time. iz forever. wahhh

theyz talking about another nor'easter coming next week.

remember Gobbles? :)

gobbles.jpg
    700 x 539 - 143K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ack! Did you miss me while I was in school?

We always miss you Skiriki :)

edited December 1969

Durrr! So tired! But I gotta stay awake long enough to gobble down some lunch and such. And maybe I'll go to bed early again. I tire at school because my social anxiety keeps me up on my toes; too many people around me, so I'm continuously observing and on alert... at least the teacher is letting me stay in class room whenever possible.

edited November 2012

my brain keeps vegetating today.

oh woww, i think i'm hearing Motorhead on the radio. it's been a long time. lol, like a decade or two.

huah pooof the gatorade protein drinks tastes better than the sugar free ones, but not by much

Post edited by Mistara on
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

i like protein drinks too.

I thought I fixed my computer issue by reinstalling windows and downgrading some device drivers but my computer still reboots randomly. It started rebooting before I upgraded the power supply, memory and video card. The computer usually reboots within fifteen minutes after Windows XP loads. I wonder if the motherboard is going bad or some cables are loose? Or maybe the wireless USB adapter is going bad? I suspect that the wireless adapter is going bad because has trouble connecting to the network. I always need to repair the connection. I think I bought the computer in 2005 or 2006. I even have a trial version of Microsoft Office 2003. lol

I may end up building my own computer next year with Windows 8. I am planning to do it anyways.

I checked the voltages and temperatures look ok in Speedfan.

bye

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Spicy Dead Bird Soup! Yum! Just the thing for chilly weather... :snake:

Am tired of re-installing content and I'm only about 1/3 of the way done. Argh! :ahhh:

RAM upgrade in the house, will max the laptop out at 8GB. Should be fine (Famous Last Words).

Need to make some renders to post.. more argh! :ahhh:

edited December 1969

what's the hot toy this year?

i haz to buy something for the Toys for Tots bin.

hmm, beanie boos are for ages 3 and up.

edited December 1969

Am tired of re-installing content and I'm only about 1/3 of the way done. Argh! :ahhh:

RAM upgrade in the house, will max the laptop out at 8GB. Should be fine (Famous Last Words).

waves

did your PP12 ship?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

what's the hot toy this year?

i haz to buy something for the Toys for Tots bin.

hmm, beanie boos are for ages 3 and up.

I saw the first line and thought Genesis!!!!!
    then read the rest. My brother would know but I do not.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    No I was having an emotional breakdown over spilled milk. Actually it was not really milk that got spilled, but I was over dramatic about the issue. I am trying to stop doing that over small issues. I have went into a catatonic state when I heard or read real bad news.

It happens. I've personally found that the first step in controlling my fear or reactions is to truly accept that "it happens". And then move on like it is not a huge deal. It happened, now, what's up next, muffins? The sheer fear of the reaction is sometimes causing the reaction itself. And little by little it erodes the fangs of fear and soon, it'll be toothless. :)

Thanks!

I have chocolate chip mint gum, Does anyone want some?

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited December 1969

Spicy Dead Bird Soup, eh? Never tried that... but it sure sounds better than Live Bird Soup! LOL

WOOLY!!! :) How ya been ??? Long time no talkie! Good to see you!

My roommate is upset with me. I do not feel like a good roommate. She deserves better.

{{{{Hugs}}}} for Miss Wolf.... hope the rest of your day is better. :)

@ everybody else: Hiiiiiii!!!!!! *waves* :)

edited December 1969

*flopple*

Bit silly, me running a fan in the middle of November, but I'm feeling way too hot and baked.

edited December 1969

I have a tough decision, Coffee or Chai tea.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    *flopple*

Bit silly, me running a fan in the middle of November, but I'm feeling way too hot and baked.

LOL... do I wanna ask why you're hot and baked??? LOL

Nah...that's an easy one... only 2 choices so you can just flip a coin! :)

edited December 1969

Do you need to stay awake? Then something with caffeine in it. Otherwise...

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    *flopple*

I just came out of shower! Look! *shoves her hair under JasmineSkunk's nose* I smell of honey!

Oh and... well. But mostly the shower!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Skiriki said:
    *flopple*

I just came out of shower! Look! *shoves her hair under JasmineSkunk's nose* I smell of honey!

Oh and... well. But mostly the shower!

mmmmm....honey. That's nice.... and LOLOLOL@ "mostly the shower"

(well, I asked, didn't I?) LMAO :lol:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Do you need to stay awake? Then something with caffeine in it. Otherwise...

I chose Chai tea. It is steeping right now so it will be ready when I go drink it.

edited December 1969

Yesh! You'll never know what I might share. ;)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

oh woww, i think i'm hearing Motorhead on the radio. it's been a long time. lol, like a decade or two.

huah pooof the gatorade protein drinks tastes better than the sugar free ones, but not by much

How many ounces of Gatorade do they collect by squeezing an average-sized gator?
    edited November 2012

Skiriki said:

Yesh! You'll never know what I might share. ;) edit: (had the wrong quote before...lol)

heehee....well, I'm sure it's sparked a few creative minds in here, so perhaps that's a good thing! LOL :lol:

How many ounces of Gatorade do they collect by squeezing an average-sized gator?

heyyyy....good question...

never thought of that one...lol Do you think they sell gator juicers at Wal*Mart? :)

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

When life hands you gators, make Gatorade. :)

edited December 1969

I am looking at the RDNA sale and keep adding stuff to my cart that I already bought from there. Well they are saying I already have those stuff.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    When life hands you gators, make Gatorade. :)

lol

hmm, now i'm a lil worried what the natural flavor ingredient comes from.

edited December 1969

I want to munch on something but I am not hungry. I have applesauce but that is not munchy.

This discussion has been closed.