Can't find Hiro Hair for individual purchase?

UltrascorchUltrascorch Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I really want Hiro 5's hair (the one he has in most of the product renders) but was disappointed to see it doesn't come with Hiro... I notice it is bundled with the November deal as 'Hiro 5 Hair'. but the link to it is broken and I only want the hair, not a deal.

Anyone know what the story is with this? Do I need to have purchased a starter bundle or something rather than just Hiro? Even so, why can I not find the hair to buy it? What gives?

Comments

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

It apparently hasn't been released as an individual item yet, give it a few days (or weeks) and it should pop up in the store in its own right.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

I only want the hair because I think I have everything in that bundle or most of it. I have been here for some years and I have made many purchases since I joined.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    edited December 1969

I only want the hair because I think I have everything in that bundle or most of it. I have been here for some years and I have made many purchases since I joined.

Me too. I inquired and was told it was only available through the bundle. I believe it's also the only product that isn't available separately.

Not too thrilled about it, myself.

-- Walt Sterdan

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

And today appears to have a new Hiro character that is the same way. In both cases I own far too many of the products in the bundle to make them worth it to me.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

And today appears to have a new Hiro character that is the same way. In both cases I own far too many of the products in the bundle to make them worth it to me.

Same here, and the products I don't have, I don't want otherwise I would already have them, another bundle aimed at newcomers cutting out those who have been here a while and already spent money.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

This newcomer is not interested in the bundle only the hiro character. Guess I'll be keeping my money.