FastGrab is back!

HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,875
edited November 2012 in The Commons

As far as I recall the FastGrab items on the new site have all been DAZ Originals so I kinda stopped looking.

Today there are several PA items back in the mix so if you haven't been keeping up with FastGrab until now it might be an idea going forward :)

edit - Also I think this is the first Genesis item to appear as far as I can remember

Post edited by Haruchai on

Comments

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

I looked at FastGrab yesterday and seen the Pixie stuff. I thought one of the textures was a PA item but it was showing at full price yesterday. Is it discounted now too (or is there something new in there now)?

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Definitely back! I see RawArt´s Rae-el the Demon, one of Ron´s brushes and other stuff in there, with 70% and 85% discount. They are definitely not DO items.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

This is advertised on the landing page for the Black November sale. So yeah it's a big deal to Daz too ;)

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

When it is a Black November Sale feature, then I am afraid it will be gone when the sale ends and we will have only the usual DAZ Originals FastGrab again.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

enjoy it while you can, nothing is promised.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,123
    edited December 1969

Wrong! Death and taxes are a certainty. I'm enjoying the heck out of anticipating them. :-s

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Wrong! Death and taxes are a certainty. I'm enjoying the heck out of anticipating them. :-s

:lol: