Please Help - I've Done Something I Can't Undo (RESOLVED)

MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
edited November 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

Somehow, I have turned on something that I can't seem to turn off. This disc appears in every scene, whether I load a saved scene or create a new one. With it active, I can't select anything in my scene; the disc doesn't appear in the Scene list (at least, not that I can find); and I can't seem to find anything in the Menu that affects it. I honestly don't know what I did to activate it, and I wasn't doing anything I don't normally do -- and yet, it suddenly appeared. It almost looks like a D-Former base without the manipulator. Can someone please tell me what the hell it is, and how do I turn it off? Even restoring factory defaults doesn't get rid of it, and as it is, I can't do a damn thing. Thanks...

Post edited by Morpheon on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited November 2012

Easy fixed don't panic. It is just the aniMate2 tool. Choose another selection Tool from the Tool menu.

Post edited by Szark on
  • MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Easy fixed don't panic. It is just the aniMate2 tool. Choose another selection Tool from the Tool menu.

Oh, jeez. I've never used DAZ's animation tools, so it's no wonder I didn't know what it was. Thank you very much.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

No trouble at all.

No I don't do animations I had to go looking for what it could be. :) Never seen that before either.