Instant Rainbow of Makeup for Genesis Now Available (Commercial)

DraagonStormDraagonStorm Posts: 748
edited November 2012 in The Commons

Now released in my store here at DAZ. Another in my line of Instant Rainbow products.

Instant Rainbow of Makeup

will give you the ability to choose your makeup color scheme.

The set includes designs for Eyeshadow(10), Eyeliner(21), Eyelashes(5 Styles and 3 Patterns), Blush(7), and Face Designs(39). Plus a bonus Peacock Feather Lashes, and Glamour Length Lashes(this needs Genesis Evolution: Head Morphs)

You can design your the look for Genesis V4, V5 and S5 from Everyday to Glamour, and anything in between.

This is all done with DAZ Scripts and LIE technology, where you select the parameters and apply.

I'm working on a Poser version now that Poser can use Genesis

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Fixed the link for you, so it works,

• DraagonStormDraagonStorm Posts: 748
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Fixed the link for you, so it works,

Thank You... Still getting the hang of the new forum :)

• michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited December 1969

Do you need the LIE application (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/multi-layered-image-editor) to be able to use this?

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

This is really cool looking... and I don't normally put makeup on my characters! I have to admit I'm quite taken with the peacock feather eyelashes. They get me thinking about non-human characters. :D

edited December 1969

mishwish said:
    Do you need the LIE application (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/multi-layered-image-editor) to be able to use this?

No you don't need the LIE product for the this...

But DAZ4.5 comes with LIE now anyway installed even if you did.

edited December 1969

mishwish said:

No you don't need the LIE product for the this...

But DAZ4.5 comes with LIE now anyway installed even if you did.
    Ah, thanks, that's what I needed to know, will pop instant rainbow in my cart :D

edited December 1969

Anyone thinking of whether to buy: do! It's great for adding extra makeup and I love the options for all of it, it adds even more versatility to your runtime folder, very pleased with my purchase. Here's something I've been playing around with, using Naoki texture, with extra eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyelashes and blush added using the Instant Rainbow Makeup:

OrientalFemale_01_copy.png
    945 x 715 - 458K
    edited December 1969

mishwish said:
    Anyone thinking of whether to buy: do! It's great for adding extra makeup and I love the options for all of it, it adds even more versatility to your runtime folder, very pleased with my purchase. Here's something I've been playing around with, using Naoki texture, with extra eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyelashes and blush added using the Instant Rainbow Makeup:

Thank you.

Beautiful Render..

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,909
    edited December 1969

No lipstick?

It looks great, thank you. Going into my cart :)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

This looks really nice Draagon. :-)

• Rogue7Rogue7 Posts: 122
    edited December 1969

Great product, I'm loving it :)

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395
    edited December 1969

this looks so awesome! :wow: i'd love to buy this - my genesis really lacks fun make-up ~

though: i mainly create males. sorry for the noob question :red: : but if i create a genesis with an overall male skin texture i found somewhere, UVed for M4 , how is this, since it's UVed for V4, going to work? especially if, as i understood, it's for use in the LIE editor.
    should i UV my body/limbs with M4, and my face with V4? *confuzzled*

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

oh wow!!! how on earth did i miss THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!