The Dungeon - Coming Soon Peek by ARTCollab [COMMERCIAL}

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I help run the Community Volunteer Group for DAZ3D

Yeah and unlike cho who has a club Ann has a very big whip..... ;)
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

Szark said:

I help run the Community Volunteer Group for DAZ3D

Yeah and unlike cho who has a club Ann has a very big whip..... ;)

GAH you guys need to stop giving away all my secrets... :P ;)

edited December 1969

Sorry Boss :)

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Sorry Boss :)

LOOOL

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

heehee.... I wanna see a render of that! ;-)

edited November 2012

No wait! ....

I wanna do a render of that, myself!! :)

...but first, I think I need that dungeon!!....LOL

(What's a girl to do?)

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
    edited December 1969

(What's a girl to do?)

get a bigger whip
    edited November 2012

I could never compare to the cuteness of a bunny girl with a whip, tho....lol

I seriously AM dying to do it as a render....in the dungeon....with all the "goodCV's" gathered around....and a speech bubble over her head that says, "Behave now, boys.... you'll spoil Bunny's secrets..."

LOL :lol:

edited December 1969

chuckle snigger....but I am not good so I would have to be shackled to the wall.................please. :)

Oh this thread is descending fast. I am so bad.

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    chuckle snigger....but I am not good so I would have to be shackled to the wall.................please. :)

Oh this thread is descending fast. I am so bad.

LOL!! Nice try, Szark....but you've already blown your cover!

... I already know you are actually one of the good guys... nope, nope...no good, won't work! LOL :lol:

edited December 1969

You two are so very very wrong LOL *shakes little bunny head giggling*

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Giggles rear end off!!

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

LOL... C'mon on back here, Jade.... lol... I need that skin of yours if I'm gonna put you out front!! LOL (heehee)

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It is amaizing Ann ( but ofcourse you know that :) ) And As I said on facebook, it needs a minotaur. :)

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,138
    edited November 2012

Every good dungeon needs at least one cell with a loose stone block hiding an escape tunnel.

Oh, and a pit.

And bendable bars.

And an incompetent guard.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    edited December 1969

Thought I would post a render of a couple of the pieces that go inside :) Just a couple though :P ;)

SCage.jpg
    800 x 800 - 415K
    SCagenLock2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 198K
    edited December 1969

And a peek at one of the other rooms :)

AnotherRoom3.jpg
    1253 x 872 - 403K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh for goodness gracious! Now you've gone and done it. I'm Homesick....

I miss the Underdark....

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

OMG!!! Love this!!!! I'm in heaven! :-P (Or hell, considering this is a medieval dungeon.) :S WOW!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,745
    edited December 1969

Gotta lotta dungeons already, but this one looks less like a dungeon and more like part of a manor house or a jail, which could be quite useful.

edited December 1969

Gotta lotta dungeons already, but this one looks less like a dungeon and more like part of a manor house or a jail, which could be quite useful.

Hadn't thought about it but it could lend itself that way :) The props though don't but I suppose we could always expand it that way later :)

Here is a render of the other room which probably moreso then the rest kinda lends itself to being more then just a room in a dungeon :)

RM2_2b.jpg
    1389 x 872 - 1M
  • JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited November 2012

Ok I am ready to buy now :cheese: I already have many ideas for this one.. Yes i know its not available yet :smirk:

Post edited by JennK on
  • Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 398
    edited December 1969

Oh, so pretty! It kind of reminds me of Amnesia, all beautiful and dark and so very scary... So scary I haven't finished it yet.

It does look like it might make an interesting manor too. :o

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

How could I have missed this thread??

Looking great! Perfect place to throw a little killfeast party!

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,040
    edited December 1969

Hadn't thought about it but it could lend itself that way :) The props though don't but I suppose we could always expand it that way later :)

Here is a render of the other room which probably moreso then the rest kinda lends itself to being more then just a room in a dungeon :)

Add some filthy straw on bed-frames for sleeping, a really rough large table with benches suitable for eating, and you have a place for the evil wizard to house his minions (all evil wizards gotta have minions to do the dirty work). Or really cheap 17th century university housing. Or the manor house of the Earl of FlatBroke. :-)

I think you can milk this\\\\\\\\\\ expand this with one or two interior kits and another texture or two.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942
    edited December 1969

I wonder if it'll come out at the same times as RawArt's Severed Man? ;)

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited November 2012

This is shaping up beautifully Annie, but I want to see more, please. I'm asking nicely . . . pretty please, with chocolate on top. No wait, I can't give away chocolate or I'll have a withdrawal, and trust me folks, you don't want to see me in a chocolate withdrawal. ~shakes head~

Post edited by Miss B on
    edited November 2012

namffuak said:

Add some filthy straw on bed-frames for sleeping, a really rough large table with benches suitable for eating, and you have a place for the evil wizard to house his minions (all evil wizards gotta have minions to do the dirty work). Or really cheap 17th century university housing. Or the manor house of the Earl of FlatBroke. :-)

I think you can milk this\\\\\\\\\\ expand this with one or two interior kits and another texture or two.

We would like to do some small cheaper expansions to it (if it does ok enough to warrant that) We would like to do a bloody version of the textures for a more um well not so nice look (more "used") and then possibly some other sets of additional props to change what the rooms etc can be (especially that last room I just showed which is kinda almost multi-purpose)

This set itself has 3 rooms... and then we have about 50 props to go with it (and figures) that really make the dungeon a proper dungeon :) I think we may do the rooms as one pack and then the props as another and then a bundle maybe the two together. Not sure if there would be any interest in just the rooms or just the props? I'm more then open to thoughts on that LOL

To give you a little more of a sneak peek..here are a few more little additional bits:

BarCuff.jpg
    1389 x 872 - 170K
    Table.jpg
    1389 x 872 - 334K
    CeilingLight.jpg
    1389 x 872 - 355K
    Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Ooh, this looks amazing, and it's right up my alley: I could really use a good dungeon, and if it can also serve as a manor house/generic medieval interior, so much the better! :cheese:

Not sure I can afford it any time soon, though...better start saving...! :-P

edited November 2012

Miss B said:
    This is shaping up beautifully Annie, but I want to see more, please. I'm asking nicely . . . pretty please, with chocolate on top. No wait, I can't give away chocolate or I'll have a withdrawal, and trust me folks, you don't want to see me in a chocolate withdrawal. ~shakes head~

heehee... I'll second that request...

...and I'll add the chocolate, cream and cherries for good measure! :) edit: (oops...I'm too late... hey! more awesomeness! yay!!)

(*giggles* yes, I have some xtra chocolate for you, too, MissB. :) I sure don't want you to suffer in any way!) lol :lol:

This discussion has been closed.