50back10 and 100back25 bad coupons

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,490
edited December 1969 in The Commons

yes I know they have the ! on the end

They only apply currently if there is ONLY Daz originals in the cart.

But I know some people have managed to make it work on the entire purchase.

There's no script in the email that says it ONLY works on Daz originals.

I just spent two hours carefully picking items that would get me to $50 dollars, some were DO some were not...

only to find the coupon won't apply with non DO in cart.

Thanks alot for a lousy voucher, Daz. Wish the store would get fixed. You've had these coupons out for how long now, and not working correctly yet?

WELP not buying Hiro starter bundle after all. I'm not adding extra Daz originals that weren't on my "need to buy" list just to get to 50 and bummer because there were a few PA items I DID need.

So many important things Daz needs to fix. Adding sale end dates to all Sale items is a basic requirement that's still missing.. Making PC club benefits back to the high level they used to be at. Adding membership renewals to store. Making coupons work... PROPERLY and not this "sometimes yes, sometimes no" thing.

just so irked right now. wasted my time on a coupon that doesn't work well.

Comments

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited December 1969

I gave up on DAZ coupons some time ago. Most of the time they either don't work, or their use is so narrowly defined that they are never valid. A lot of problems recently related to the definition of what is a "DAZ Original" - something which appears to be dynamically variable according to the current DAZ profit target!

As for the lack of expiry dates on sale prices. imho this is a deliberate sales tactic by DAZ to try and force customers to purchase by instilling the fear that a deal might vanish within nanoseconds, so I don't expect it to be fixed any time soon.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited November 2012

There’s no script in the email that says it ONLY works on Daz originals.

I don't know what email you got, but mine says it clearly enough.

Untitled-1.jpg
    888 x 312 - 294K
    Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • BiddlesBiddles Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

choose DSON products (daz originals) and use the code from the newsletter and get 30% more off

that's what i would do

for example the hiro starter bundle after platinum and DSON discount would be $23.99

i wont be spending 50 or a 100 at the moment so this seems to be the way to go

search here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dson-all?limit=60&utm_campaign=Save+an+Additional+30%+on+DSON+Products+11_07_12&utm_content=Save+an+Additional+30%+on+DSON+Products&utm_medium=email&utm_source=bronto&utm_term=DSON+Product+Category&vendor=469

• pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

There’s no script in the email that says it ONLY works on Daz originals.

I don't know what email you got, but mine says it clearly enough.

They must be sending out different emails, cause this is the one I got.

Special_offers.jpg
    601 x 494 - 224K
  • BiddlesBiddles Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

received this on my thursday
    one of about 6 emails from daz in the last week
    i recommend that people subscribe to all newsletters or risk missing out

dson_coupon1.jpg
    600 x 346 - 93K
  • pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

I only have the option to subscribe to one email. Which ones are you subscribed to?