Purchased Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle, two different links download the same file.

sammandersammander Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Can anyone give me a hint on what I do about the follow?

I purchased the Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle, and two of the things in that bundle both download the same thing:

Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle - Stephanie 5 Poses - DSON Core - Mac
Stephanie 5 Pro Bundle - Riley for Stephanie 5 - DSON Core - Mac

They both download RileyS51.1_trx

I've tried it to the point where I only have 2 downloads left on one and 3 on the other. I also ran both files and they are around 80Mb, and both Riley for Stephanie 5, thus the poses are missing.

Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks.

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

File a bugreport in matis (https://bugs.daz3d.com) on content, best way as you will get notified when the issue is fixed.

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

The Poser CF file for Riley is also messed up.

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Hi, this happened to me just now too, only I have a PC, not MAC. Apparently ALL links for item Stephanie 5 Poses (both PC and MAC) download Riley files.

edited December 1969

The Luka Hair Legacy file for PC downloads the wrong file too.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Contact DAZ 3D through the Zendesk support system, found by using the Contact us button, and Technical support as the dept.

• Lori_TLori_T Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Oh yes I had the same problem when I reset the download links for the S5 bundle. Some of the links had the wrong file attached.
    I will try later and hope that it has been fixed......

Post edited by Lori_T on
  • StromBilderStromBilder Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

I had the same issue and submitted a support ticket yesterday. This morning the notification came that it should be fixed now. Just reset the download and try again. This worked for me.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

DearNdugu said:
    I had the same issue and submitted a support ticket yesterday. This morning the notification came that it should be fixed now. Just reset the download and try again. This worked for me.

I don't think you have to reset them. I had the same problem, but when someone posted it was fixed, I just went back to the same one and it worked.

Luka Hair Legacy for the pc is still screwed up though, it downloads the mac version.

edited December 1969

The Luka Hair Legacy for PC link is fixed.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136
    edited November 2012

Had the same problem with Luka hair legacy file, but I'm happily downloading the right file now. My question is why is the S5 Pro Bundle only half converted to DSON.

Post edited by nightwolf1982 on