Anyone else having problems with current cupon codes not working?

AlbiejeeAlbiejee Posts: 153
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I've tried 100BACK25! 50BACK10! AND DSON-30

all say cupon not valid... :(

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2012

Have you made sure that you are trying to use them on products that are in the category they will apply to, ie Daz Originals. ?

Post edited by Chohole on
  • AlbiejeeAlbiejee Posts: 153
    edited December 1969

Yea if all of those are for Daz Originals only, then that would be my problem...

My bad
    Thanks... ;)

• RenderwarriorRenderwarrior Posts: 14
    edited November 2012

I tried the DSON-30 from the DSON list, but i got error too...

ok, noticed now that is valid only for DAZ Original DSON itmes ;)
    Sorry!

Post edited by Renderwarrior on
  • pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Have you made sure that you are trying to use them on products that are in the category they will apply to, ie Daz Originals. ?

Bummer it's just for Daz Originals. All the cool new releases are PA items.

• DarkElfDarkElf Posts: 289
    edited December 1969

I am having the same problem.

In my cart I have four items from the DSON category:

Dark Raven Reloaded
    Burnout for Dark Raven Reloaded
    NGM for Genesis Female
    Cat Character and Hair

Do you mean to tell me I can't use this stupid coupon on these items even though they are from the DSON category? THAT SUCKS!
    I wish DAZ would not send out coupons like this. They are very deceiving.

Time to go unload my shopping cart again and wishlist stuff.

• Doku3500Doku3500 Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

Does DAZ Original mean that Daz3D is the vendor?

Because the product I am trying to use it on (Genesis Michael Victoria Combo Bundle) is from Daz3D and DSON compatible, but the coupon does not work.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,707
    edited December 1969

Yes, DAZ Original should be the same as DAZ3D as the vendor. Which coupon are you trying to use?

• Doku3500Doku3500 Posts: 19
    edited December 1969

Yes, DAZ Original should be the same as DAZ3D as the vendor. Which coupon are you trying to use?

I am trying to use the DSON-30 coupon, but it keeps saying that the code is not valid. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

• LillianaLilliana Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

Then Daz needs to refine the link. Because as it stands now, You are led to believe that EVERYTHING in the DSON category applies.

The advertising needs to be watched.

• LillianaLilliana Posts: 99
    edited November 2012

Make sure none of the items in your Cart are Published Artist. Coupons are restricted as a rule to items that list "DAZ3D" as the vendor.

Which has been said a few times in this thread.

Doku3500 said:

I am trying to use the DSON-30 coupon, but it keeps saying that the code is not valid. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Post edited by Lilliana on
  • pc2014pc2014 Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

Lilliana said:
    Make sure none of the items in your Cart are Published Artist. Coupons are restricted as a rule to items that list "DAZ3D" as the vendor.

I think you can have PA items in your cart. However, the discount only gets applied to DAZ Original items. For example, you can have $75 worth of PA items and $25 worth of DAZ original items and receive the full $25 off your order. However, if you have something like $165 worth of PA items and $15 worth of DAZ original items, you'll only see $15 off your total order.

Different question: Anyone know how long the coupon codes are valid? Are they good through the end of the month? Until this Tuesday? When do they expire?