NGM Unrestricted Preview Images on Facebook? REELY?

wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Posermatic, you've obviously done some amazing work... but do I have to join Facebook just to preview the unrestricted images? Especially when there's DeviantArt and a slew of other places to post them?

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I didn't know you could post unrestricted images on FB.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Doesn't matter one way or the other... It took two weeks to get facebook to delete my account, it was a royal pain to do it, and I'm NOT going back

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    Doesn't matter one way or the other... It took two weeks to get facebook to delete my account, it was a royal pain to do it, and I'm NOT going back

I've never had a facebook account and I never will. I'd strongly prefer it if PAs also used more inclusive sites such as deviantART for promos unsuitable for the DAZ site.
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Well DA still requires a membership to see nudity...Not that I have anything against DA. I actually do go there but I never use my facebook.

But on the topic of NGM for genesis, has anyone compared it to the NGM and NGM F converted to Genesis via GenX. I have the old ones converted and while Ill prolly get the new one just cause...I was curious a head of time if I was getting anything.

From the sound of it, the cleavage and additional nipple controls could be useful if nothing else.

edited December 1969

I wondered about that as well, actually... I'm hoping that they're new Genesis specific morphs and not just GenXed

edited December 1969

I'm wish I could see a comparision myself. But like I said I would get it for the other options included as well. NGM is a must have for me and it's reasonably priced and I use it with ALL my female characters. Maybe with some convincing I could render greyscales of the morphs that come vs the NGM gen x. Of course no areola or nipple morphs can be applied and posted here though...

edited December 1969

by the way the FB page seemed down

• PosermaticPosermatic Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

Hi! A link to Deviant art has been added to the product page, you can check the promos over there also.

Regarding the morphs, they are brand new.

Finally, the FB page is working. And for the unrestricted images they are on a folder that has an age restriction, had to do that in order to avoid potential problems.

edited December 1969

Thank you sir!!

edited December 1969

i purchased before seeing the update. Thanks Posermatic. The shapes are great addition to the collection I already have from the NGM line. the areola morphs are worth it alone. Seriously. Very good stuff.

• DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

Given the promo mentioning of the Genesis Basic Female, but not of V5, S5 and using the Genesis V4 morph -

Are these morphs VERY specific to the Genesis Basic Female shape, or for all Genesis Female shapes? Are you intending to produce (or maybe partway through producing) a V5 set, an S5 set and a Genesis-with-V4-morph set?

I really can't afford more than one. So if this is THE Genesis NBM I'll get it. As I don't use the Genesis Basic Female morph, though, if there are going to be V5, S5 etc sets, then I'll need to make a final choice as to whetehr I'm mainly going with the V5 or S5 base, and then wait for the appropriate NGM set for that. So I do need to know.

edited December 1969

I see you just set up a new DA account today on account of our requests so that's very good of you. You actually can get some traffic that way too.

Also for anyone wondering, as you could expect the morphs work well with shapes OTHER than basic female. I know the vendor worked most in that area but we all like to mix different characters in and this works fine with that. Of course you will need to play a bit with how much you dial in but that's always the case in this area.

edited December 1969

DavidGB said:

Given the promo mentioning of the Genesis Basic Female, but not of V5, S5 and using the Genesis V4 morph -

Are these morphs VERY specific to the Genesis Basic Female shape, or for all Genesis Female shapes? Are you intending to produce (or maybe partway through producing) a V5 set, an S5 set and a Genesis-with-V4-morph set?

I really can't afford more than one. So if this is THE Genesis NBM I'll get it. As I don't use the Genesis Basic Female morph, though, if there are going to be V5, S5 etc sets, then I'll need to make a final choice as to whetehr I'm mainly going with the V5 or S5 base, and then wait for the appropriate NGM set for that. So I do need to know.

Frankly i can't see a specific one for V5 or S5 being that useful. one for a plumper girl maybe, but really I've dialed in a few characters and the shapes work well. Of course they are not exactly the same but they really are flexible. boobs are fairly well detached form the torso so they aren't really distorted to bad with different shapes.

Even had some mild success with a few of the shapes on a stock hitomi. So i think it will fit your needs. not to speak for the vendor...

edited November 2012

EDIT: I should say that with some reserve. So going back a step...

If you want dial in the exact shape shown in the advertising then I guess there is a reason for a specific pack for different shapes.

If you are like me and don't really look at the promos after you buy a product and aren't worried about that exact look you may be ok.

I dialed in S5 and most of the boob shapes were pretty good. But also I'm pretty used to also dialing in a bit of Breast Implant, or breast size here and there when needed. So the shapes are not perfect on different figures, but still very useful. And if you don't mind mixing in other dials you got from V5 then you should have everything you need for a desirable result.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
    edited December 1969

Frankly i can't see a specific one for V5 or S5 being that useful. one for a plumper girl maybe, but really I've dialed in a few characters and the shapes work well. Of course they are not exactly the same but they really are flexible. boobs are fairly well detached form the torso so they aren't really distorted to bad with different shapes.

Even had some mild success with a few of the shapes on a stock hitomi. So i think it will fit your needs. not to speak for the vendor...

The thing is, if one says V4, there was the V4 NGM, but also the S4 NGM, the V4 GND NGM etc. And I certainly used products on different bases than they were meant for, like the V4 NBM (not a typo - the NBM) on S4.

I'm sure I could get use from this Basic Female Genesis set whatever base Genesis female I end up using. But if ... IF ... he's going to do a V5 set, an S5 set, a Genesis-V4 set (and, yes I have the V4 NGM, and NBM, and NPM etc plus Gen4 for conversions, but with the different mesh layout it may be the case that an NGM custom made for the Genesis-as-V4 mesh will work better than a Gen4 conversion) etc, then - as I can only possibly afford one out of my disability benefit - I would rather get the NGM set that works the best with the base morph I'm using. So I would like to know - is this THE Genesis NGM, or will there be V5 and S5 sets as well.

edited November 2012

I hear ya. I think for me it matters not too much because I don't use S5/V5 or BF. I tend to mix my own so they are typically an even mix of at least two different shapes anyway.

I use NBM, NGM and NGM F on genesis all the time(via genx). Frankly they work better on genesis then they did for me on V4. (largely because I can use NBM and NGM on the same character without it crashing DS)

But I am curious if there are plans for more too.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • PosermaticPosermatic Posts: 82
    edited December 1969

Well, this set is intended for the Genesis Basic Female and the universal shapes: Voluptuous, Body Tone, Body Volume, Body Builder, Emaciated, Fitness, Heavy, Pear Figure, Pot Belly,Thin. They work really well with characters made with this body shapes.

Now, due to the different geometry distribution on each of the specific body shapes (V5, S5. etc..) it will have to be as with the Gen4, each shape require an specific NGM. You can combine the set for GenFem with other shapes but will work only at low values , if you try with the full morph a distortion will occur.

I'm trying to do a set for all the Genesis-Gen4 shapes and if I can make it work correctly then an NGM for all Genesis-Gen5 can be possible.

Thanks larsmidnatt, DavidGB and wancow!

Thanks for all the support and glad many people enjoy this sets.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,221
    edited December 1969

how many sets of morphs do a pair of breasts need?

• ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385
    edited December 1969

TimG said:

A LOT!, believe me, you can't have too many breast morphs.
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

TimG said:

I wish we got this kind of detail on testicle-draping morphs. >:(
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

TimG said:

I was thinking the same thing this afternoon when I got the email about this product. I know there are some morphs out there for the M5 gens, but more variety is always good.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

TimG said:

Umm...unless you live in Hollywood where they all come from the same 4 or 5 doctors...a lot.

edited December 1969

Well, this set is intended for the Genesis Basic Female and the universal shapes: Voluptuous, Body Tone, Body Volume, Body Builder, Emaciated, Fitness, Heavy, Pear Figure, Pot Belly,Thin. They work really well with characters made with this body shapes.

Now, due to the different geometry distribution on each of the specific body shapes (V5, S5. etc..) it will have to be as with the Gen4, each shape require an specific NGM. You can combine the set for GenFem with other shapes but will work only at low values , if you try with the full morph a distortion will occur.

I'm hoping you mean one with V5 and the universal shapes (Body Tone, Body Volume, Body Builder, Emaciated, Fitness etc), and one for S5 with the universal shapes, not just a V5 only or an S5 only. I generally use just one of the base female shapes (V4, or V5, or S5) but a bunch of the universal shapes with that one female base shape.

(I must say, when I first saw V5 came with a set of assorted large breast morphs for her, I did wonder if DAZ had hired you to do them and they were the V5 NGM set.)

Anyway, sounds like I'd better hold of, then, settle which out of the V4, V5 and S5 morphs I'm going to use as the base for my main female Genesis characters and then wait for the appropriate NGMs to come out. I bought all your gen3 NGM and NBMs, and all the Gen4 NGMs, NPMs and NBMs apart from the Girl4 one (as I don't do toons). But sadly a descent into disability, loss of a wage, and reduction to subsisting on state disability benefit has meant an end to the days of profligate 3D stuff purchasing. I can only make the very occasional purchase of things I really, really want, now. After much use of your gen3 and gen4 products, and knowing their quality, I must have a Genesis NGM set, but it'll only be one set so I'll have to select which carefully.

Good luck with your Genesis sales.

edited December 1969

riftwitch said:
    TimG said:

I was thinking the same thing this afternoon when I got the email about this product. I know there are some morphs out there for the M5 gens, but more variety is always good.

Using the collision feature in DS, along with the morphs and rotations of the parts, adds a lot of utility.

Hm, reading that back, using the word 'collision' in a sentence on this subject makes me wince ...