NGM for Genesis

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Has anyone bought this? How does it work? I'd really like to get it. Tired of having to choose between smallish breasts or larger ones with 12 inches of horizontal distance. Would be nice to have a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle more realism.

Opinions?

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Well speaking for NGM for V4 it will be a nice tool to have. Since I converted NGM for V4 to genesis I can't speak specifically for genesis release. I will probably get because it has some additonal nipple/areala morphs.

But the NGM boobs hang really nicely and come in a variety of shapes.

• DzmanDzman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Does the NGM - Genesis have morphs for laying down?

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

For V4 that was a different product. NBM I believe. NGM is more for standing up.

• Coon RaCoon Ra Posts: 200
    edited December 1969

I converted some of V4 breast morphs with Gen X, it seems to work well with most Genesis shapes, so, I'm not sure I'd need NGM for Genesis.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,242
    edited December 1969

I'm hoping the artist will port over the petite morphs as well. And I'm sure the movement morphs would be of great use to people who do nude renders.

• GlennFGlennF Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Well speaking for NGM for V4 it will be a nice tool to have. Since I converted NGM for V4 to genesis I can't speak specifically for genesis release. I will probably get because it has some additonal nipple/areala morphs.

Are There any special steps to transfer the NGM's using Genx?I've tried the drag and drop method and it don't work.

• Coon RaCoon Ra Posts: 200
    edited December 1969

On second thought, I'll probably also buy this set morphs. Seems it may give more abilities for mixing morphs and matching goal shapes.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited November 2012

GlennF said:

Are There any special steps to transfer the NGM's using Genx?I've tried the drag and drop method and it don't work.
    ...interesting, the "drop & drag" method worked fine for transferring the Steph4 NPMs in GenX.

Not sure if I will get the Genesis NPMs when they come out unless they expand on the bodyshapes/mophs for Steph5 Currently there is no "Petite" FBM like the Gen4 version has. Not sure if Vicky5 includes the "Young" FBM which wasn't in the Evolution morphs but is included with the V4 Morphs++.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • PtropePtrope Posts: 679
    edited November 2012

Just tried to add this to my cart, and then got logged out. Now, when I log back in, my cart is empty, but when I try to add this again, it says I can only have 1 instance of it in my (empty) cart, and won't let me add it at all.

EDIT: Strange. Added the "Frankie Bundle" to my (empty) cart, and BOTH items showed up.

Post edited by Ptrope on
  • cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

Ptrope said:
    Just tried to add this to my cart, and then got logged out. Now, when I log back in, my cart is empty, but when I try to add this again, it says I can only have 1 instance of it in my (empty) cart, and won't let me add it at all.

Common bug with the new webstore. Add another product to your cart, and then both should show. You can then remove the extra product before checking out.
  • MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

Great -- I've been waiting for this. Any chance of also getting NBM for Genesis?