Question about 'Cat'

xinkblotsxxinkblotsx Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

can i buy her if i just have Poser? is that what the 'victoria 4 installer' is? i don't use DS but i LOVE this character.

tia!

Comments

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

can i buy her if i just have Poser? is that what the 'victoria 4 installer' is? i don't use DS but i LOVE this character.

tia!

It not only has the Poser specific installer for V4, but it has the files that can be used on Genesis in Poser as well.

• xinkblotsxxinkblotsx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Then, she will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine... :)

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

My Prescioussss....... LoL

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

She looks nearly perfect for one of my role-playing character, and nearly perfect is close enough. Now if she just stays on sale long enough for me to get the money.

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited November 2012

I'm a little confused. It says that it is for Genesis and V4... in the downloads I have a V4-labeled download, a Poser Companion Download (whatever that is) and the DSON Download (which I won't need as I don't have Poser...) Is the V4-labeled download V4 and Genesis? What is this Poser Companion thing (is that the old dpc stuff?) and... could the DSON download include the genesis version for DS 4.5? Help, please...

Post edited by BlazeMystEra on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited December 1969

DSON is the new format for Genesis. I know. Very confusing, but yes.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited December 1969

I like this character a lot. reminds me of the cat-people characers PD puts out on Renderosity. PD LEO (the male cat guy), is my favorite.

I will buy this too.

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

ah, thank you :)
    yes... she's a beauty!

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Sweet hubby allowed me to buy since I was inspired for a change. Cat made a wonderful starting place. She still needs work to more accurately fit my character, but after about an hour, here is my modified figure .

start.jpg
    1275 x 2000 - 1M