Members Forum disappeared

earth2dearth2d Posts: 0
edited November 2012 in The Commons

Can any of the members get into the members forum, or can you see it listed under Forum Home! I think it went missing.

Post edited by earth2d on

Comments

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

Yes, no problem here. But remember, you can only see it when you are logged in.

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,431
    edited December 1969

I can. If you are logged in, there's probably a problem with your account. Have you gotten a refund recently? Side effects from the refund process seem to be the most common cause of unintended loss of PC benefits.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,300
    edited December 1969

Contact sales, if you can phone, do so, they are I think a couple of days behind.

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited November 2012

Your profile says you are just "Member" and not "Platinum Club Memer". That is the problem I think.

Post edited by XoechZ on
  • earth2dearth2d Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I am logged in, so problem there!! I did kind of get a refund yesterday, they gave me wrong bundle for the BIA, had to remove it and put the correct one in my account. I will call them today, yesterday had no problem, no wait time and it was fast!

Another thing maybe that is why I am see all the Daz Originals at regular prices instead of 30 % off :roll:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes you need to contact CS again and tell them that you have been dropped form the Plat Club., they can fix it once they know.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yes you need to contact CS again and tell them that you have been dropped form the Plat Club., they can fix it once they know.

TY Chohole

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

People have been getting dumped like this for a very long time — apart from the fact that such a ridiculous bug should never have happened in the first place, and it should have been fixed months ago, why is there not an immediate and automatic check when someone is given a refund (or any of the other triggers)?
    edited December 1969

This is the first time it happened to me. It's fix now but, it's not showing me as an active member in the forums.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You need to have made 250 + posts before you show as an active member