The Complaint Thread - The Final Countdown

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    You're going to be *headdesk* aren't you, just when you're supposed to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in class? X)

Extremely so. At least I don't need to balance in shower. Just on... icy roads. :( Wahhhh.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

I had an all natural apple sauce with some berry flavor and a sugar free packet of Hawaiian punch that has a little vitamin c in it. Miss P saw it and said they were bad. They would cause me to vomit again. Every time I vomit lately, it has been during a coughing fit. I do not think it is food related. Maybe flu related (did not get that shot)

Stress levels are high perhaps, you went through a lot the past few months *hugs*

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Some good 'ol complaints for JadeRail ;-)...

. my Downloads got up to over a 1000 items at one point during the bundle spree o.0...
    . bought all the "buy-it-all" items, and now it looks like you HAVE to submit a ticket?! >_<<br /> . still no consolidated searchable list on my itemised orders (yes I know about various spreadsheet tricks);
    . STILL no warning on purchasing things already purchased X(...
    . [EDIT] logged out while trying to post a complaint X(...

And for a few anti-complaints...
    . StoneMason releases his new "Planet Lava"... avoided scorch marks as it hit the cart so fast...
    . nice cool misty morning this morning ~_~.

*waves to Skiriki* (^_^)n... how's everybody doing? :)

Real busy today, is nearly1800 and won't get out of here for another hour or so, the price we pays for having a four-day weekend this week, unofficial but real :)

edited November 2012

ps1borg said:
    Skiriki said:
    It is too often repeated phrase, type more than just "thank you".

LOL... yeah, I just learned this!! How funny!!

I wonder how many others have gotten stumped over that!! I just kept trying it and trying it..lol
    Yeah, I'm a dork! :)

I don't know if I'm complaining yet... I just have to see if I can post in this thread...lol

No you cannot post here

haha.... hiya MissWolf!! :)

Aw no justice, TANJ, too busy for a few hours to hang out *happy waves* :)

*Happy Waves* back!! :) Well, I'm popping in and out....maybe we'll get a chance to catch up! ;-) How are ya?

ssnippp

Pretty well, but flat out like a lizard drinking today :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Salvatore said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Got a cold, blow my nose
    Tissue bits get on my clothes
    Cough drops sticking to my teeth
    Geesh this cold sure gives me grief!
    Sneeze a little, sneeze a lot
    Fill my tissues up with snot
    Careful where they're thrown away
    Or you'll tick off the E.P.A.!

aaaaaaaaaccccccHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...LOL..

Been going through much of the same.

Been succesful avoiding the snifle horrors till now, but I've still manny monhs to endure the winter terrors, so I'm traditionally contemplating the Polarbear winter nap trick, or at least during the worst moments, but I plan euphoric outbursts in 2 months selabrating longer days, to get ready for lots of summer fun, so I'll be armed to battle my next winter depressions, etc,,

Have a warm one on me,,,,:coolsmile:

There is always a shady spot in a sunny place for you here :)

edited November 2012

Whoa hopes I caught up. This is my complaint, only been here since January:

CC.png
    399 x 91 - 18K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

..GMail is being g a real pissant tonight,. It loads half way and then just stops. I've tried to do everything I know to get it to work but to no avail.

This really sucks dog turds.

edited December 1969

ELECTRICITY is BACK on !!!

got the power, took a shower yeah yeah

omg, 6 days with no electricity. lost power Monday around 4:00, came back on Sunday night.

no internet at home.

lamest Halloween ever. wahhhh in the dark, under the covers.

me and my doggy singing christmas carols. he may have been whining cuz i was hurting his ears, lol. but it felt like he was singing with me.

the house owner's buddy brought a few gas cans from Pennsylvania. he ran the generator a couple hours in the evenings. enough to keep the fridgerator food from totally spoiling and revv the heat up for a couple hours.

ate bread rolls, poptarts and potato chips for a few days. the bagel place got power back last Friday so i was able to get hot coffee. it was cold by the time i walked all the way home with it. but it was gooood,

...good to hear you are OK. Was very worried.
    edited December 1969

time to run for the bus in a few minutes. there's good chance i still have no internet at home. so i can't hang with yoos tonight :(

waves to MFM :)

...the Kid waves back.
    edited November 2012

Spyro said:
    Complaint...

1, I started a new render project and it flopped :( I may abandon it. I don't abandon renders often.
    snippp

:-P

Sometimes a subject takes a while to reveal itself. On the other hand I got no idea where this is heading ^O^

HE2.jpg
    1500 x 1000 - 272K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Spyro said:
    Complaint...

1, I started a new render project and it flopped :( I may abandon it. I don't abandon renders often.
    snippp

:-P

Sometimes a subject takes a while to reveal itself. On the other hand I got no idea where this is heading ^O^

"Dance of the Vultures" in 3D minor for harp and cello by ps1borg

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

So I went to school. Teacher interviewed us one by one, and I volunteered as first since I did not know if I could stay up and how long. Managed to do nicely.

I ran out of mental energy and turned into a wilted flower instead.

Teacher sent me back home, and I called my brother-in-law to come and pick me up and drop back home so I wouldn't need to try and stay coherent in public transportation.

Overall, managed to stay something like 60% or 70% of the day, and do some of the exercises assigned to us.

Went better than I thought. (I was predicting a crash in an hour.)

Ate some delishoosh yakisoba my Significant Otter made for me.

Feeling like I'm gonna crash. Soon 2 pm.

The choice of crashing or not crashing isn't mine anymore. It WILL happen.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Well phooey on this! >_<. On the current Gift Cards, do you HAVE to have a sender name and email address, AND a recipient name and email address? ... don't they have the Good Old GCs any more, where you could just PM the Magic Number and amount? X(</div>

If you don't have the recipient's email, put yours in and then send them the code - that still works.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I got the Fankie bundle! Does it come with the green skin but without the stitches? I am thinking of using that texture for a green alien.

edited December 1969

I am thinking I can use Frankie's green skin for a mummy. If a mummy was brought back to life, I doubt that she will want to wear her old rags any more. She could wear any outfit but still have green skin.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    M F M said:
    time to run for the bus in a few minutes. there's good chance i still have no internet at home. so i can't hang with yoos tonight :(

waves to MFM :)

*waves back* see you tomorrow then Misty (^_^)/... and hey Ps1, how's the morning over there? :D

Perfect now :)

Hi Yoos waves

so, i'm back at the day job and decided to make today my Halloween. wearing my hot topic mini skool skirt, kitteh ears. making people around here smile, not everyone has their home electricity back.

Trick or Treat!
    to quote Peanut: I'll take both tee hee hee

edited December 1969

I also got today some combat boots and a police officer outfit for Genesis. Are there any army outfits for Genesis?

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    I went to add the Full House first season DVD's on my netflix queue and it is suggesting Dexter and True Blood and The Walking Dead. WTF? I thought Full house is a show for the family. When I get kids I would not want them to watch Dexter until they are much, much older.

Probably based on your entire history of choices instead of the most recent. Guessing, haven't dealt with Netflix, but that's the way it works with Amazon.

Okay, Thanks!

i have no idea what the new shows are, but i watched season 1 and 2 of Big Bang Theory. totally hi larious. maybe netflixes has it?

edited December 1969

There is war dog for Genesis but that is not currently on sale.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ELECTRICITY is BACK on !!!

got the power, took a shower yeah yeah

omg, 6 days with no electricity. lost power Monday around 4:00, came back on Sunday night.

no internet at home.

lamest Halloween ever. wahhhh in the dark, under the covers.

me and my doggy singing christmas carols. he may have been whining cuz i was hurting his ears, lol. but it felt like he was singing with me.

the house owner's buddy brought a few gas cans from Pennsylvania. he ran the generator a couple hours in the evenings. enough to keep the fridgerator food from totally spoiling and revv the heat up for a couple hours.

ate bread rolls, poptarts and potato chips for a few days. the bagel place got power back last Friday so i was able to get hot coffee. it was cold by the time i walked all the way home with it. but it was gooood,

...good to hear you are OK. Was very worried.

Thanks!

i'm making hot cocoa with mini magik marshmallows ...

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

OMG Hello Misty!! You're alright! We was worried bout you :)

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

Thanks! yeah, wuz no electricity for a while.

edited December 1969

so, i finally watched Profile of a serial killer last night. cried hysterical when his dog died. omg.

made me get up to make a meatloaf for my Buppycakes. he's 13, he should have hot meals more often. good for his morale, too.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I used to make little "stews" for my dog sometimes, he loved them, and they did make him eat his veggies. lol. I would use the same meat we was having, with broccoli, carrot and peas, no additives or salt, and he would scoff it up with some dog mixer added.

edited December 1969

it's makes happy feelings to watch them being happy. :)

sigh, it's raining sideways outside. and i'm wearing a mini skirt and tights. doh.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

Thanks! yeah, wuz no electricity for a while.

Did any flooding reach your house, or were you lucky?

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited November 2012

It seems the clocks are off at DAZ. I right now have 9:33 cst

Edited: Okay I guess my mistake I thought the time showed in my time, not eastern time.

Post edited by ledhead on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited November 2012

Ledhead said:

Edited: Okay I guess my mistake I thought the time showed in my time, not eastern time.

Daz is Mountain Time one more to the west so it's 8:37 for them now.

LOL!! I see, the time never changed on the FORUMS. That Funny as all 'ELL!! LOL!!
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ledhead said:

Daz is Mountain Time one more to the west so it's 8:37 for them now.

LOL!! I see, the time never changed on the FORUMS. That Funny as all 'ELL!! LOL!!

I am pretty sure the time stamp is in your own time, so that is the problem, they haven't set the time back.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I got the Fankie bundle! Does it come with the green skin but without the stitches? I am thinking of using that texture for a green alien.

Install it, open Studio and find out.

This discussion has been closed.